more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Name The Line-Up Against Birminghsm

Started by White Noise, May 13, 2011, 07:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The line-up against Liverpool was

Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Davies, Murphy, Sidwell, Dempsey, Dembele, Gudjohnsen

Subs - Stockdale, Senderos, Etuhu, Greening Kakuta, Zamora, AJ

The only change I can see if Zamora to start in place of Gudjohnsen but there has to be a good chance Sparky won't change anything.

JBH

Stockdale

Briggs
Hangerland
Senderos
Kelly

Kakuta
Etuhu
Sidwell
Dempsey

Zamora
Dembele

Subs

Shwarzer
Hughes
AJ
Gudjohnnson
Murphy
Hoesen
Davies

Snibbo

Stockdale , Pantsman, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Davies, Murphy, Etuhu, Dempsey, Kakuta, Zamora

Subs - Schwarzer, Senderos, Sidwell, Dembele, Gudjohnsen, AJ

epsomraver

See where you are coming from but I fear no change, Why cannot BZ start and then go off if he is not fit for 90 minutes? bit late when you are 3-0 down.

FulhamMic

Hughes stated before the Liverpool match he wanted to end the season on a high and win our three remaining games; then preceded to put out a team lead by two strikers who only had three goals between them all season, against the inform team in the league!

If he has anything about him at all, and really does want to make most out of the two remaining games then this must be the team he puts out ...

Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Baird/Briggs, Kakuta, Murphy, Sidwell, Davies, Dempsey, Zamora

Anything less than this and we can assume he's thrown in the towel to concentrate on his own contract negotiations.

elgreenio

Schwarzer; Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido; Davies, Murphy, Sidwell, Dempsey; Zamora, Dembele

Bobby for Eidur the only change
touch my camera through the fence

Sheepskin Junior

-----------Schwarzer------------
Briggs---Hughes---Hangeland---Salcido
--------------Murphy------------
--------Sidwell------Dempsey
--------------Dembele-----------
--------Johnson-----Gudjohnsen
SUBS:Stockdale, Senderos, Kelly, Etuhu, Gera, Kakuta, Hoesen

With Bobby and Digger out and Bairdinho banned, I think this would be Sparky's best option
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507