Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on May 09, 2011, 09:47:59 PM
and not finish it
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 09, 2011, 09:44:00 PM
Quote from: zzamora on May 09, 2011, 09:35:17 PM
Hes been horrific get him out!  :red:

stockdale for last 2!
Yep, but Swarcz to start next season.
and not finish it

I feel that we've gotta introduce stockdale...hes quality!

Tom

Quote from: zzamora on May 09, 2011, 09:51:20 PM
and not finish it

stockdale for last 2!
and not finish it

I agree! Mark is getting long in the tooth and it is starting to show.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: zzamora on May 09, 2011, 09:51:20 PM
and not finish it

stockdale for last 2!
and not finish it

He's good but needs to watch his eating habits.

fulhamguy

Schwarz isnt as mobile as he used to be. All players can have bad days like that. Just how you recover.
COYW!

Ag

I was hoping we'd let Stockdale close it out once we were safe.  Clearly, today's performance was an aberration for Mark, but hopefully it puts the idea of resting him for the final two into Hughes's mind.

sunburywhite

I noted earlier in the season how bad Schwarz distribution is. He clears the ball but rarely finds a Fulham player so the pressure just comes back at you. MH should play Stockdale for the final two games and then have a long think over close season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SouthfieldWhite

When a keeper makes a mistake, it's usually costly, when a forward misses a chance, it's never as bad, mark has been superb for us and is still one of the best keepers about, bit harsh to get onhis back just cause of one game, shame on you

Lighthouse

Sorry? When I said Swart was nowhere near the Keeper he has been and should be rested. The effing abuse I received. Swart has been cruising for the season. Should never have come back after injury and made to feel he was the number one. When Stockdale was in such fine form.

On saying all that. If you liked him and supported him before tonight, then one game shouldn't change anything.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

I think Schwarzer is still the better keeper. Had a very good safe at about ~85mins.

Not too sure about Stockdale. Had a horrific match v Wigan and some very good outings. But he's overweight. He needs to change his nutrition to press for #1. I think Schwarzer will be our #1 next season.

HatterDon

Mar-rk Schwarzer Mar-rk Schwarzer, are you T Warner in disguise? Are you T Warner in disguise?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

michaelread

Is this a football forum?

Get real. He's one of the best keepers in the world. If your boss sacked you after a bad day at the office, that was compounded by a horrid day at the office by your mexican and northern irish co-workers, you'd probably sue.

fulhamguy

It's not one bad game though is it?

This season:
* Poor distribution
* Poor command of his area
* Poor collecting aerial balls
* Too slow to close down one on ones
* Seems to try save with his feet a lot

Lets be fair, he's not exactly young anymore so it's understandable he isn't what he is. But it's time for a change. Since he came back from the Asia Cup, he knows he doesn't have to play well to get in the side.
COYW!

TonyGilroy

For me it IS just one bad game but it truly was a shocker.

Arguably, unless he's to be written off, he MUST play the next game.

elgreenio

he's never been adept aerially, where Hangers and Hughes usually mask this. Every keeper is going to have a nightmare of this stature once a season and his seemed to come last night, better that than when we were right in the thick of things. Would like to see Stockers in the Arsenal game but Schwarzer will carry on as number 1. Although how great would it be to have the Europa League next season to really give Stockers some exposure
touch my camera through the fence

Peabody

What hysteria, this was one game, it did not reflect what has been a fairly good season, get a grip of yourselves. Last night none of our defenders covered themselves in glory, it is a long time since I have seen Brede play so badly, ot Aaron come to that. It is quite simple, Liverpool were the better team. Instead all this clamour of putting the blame on MS (who did have a bad game) and saying oh his too old, is the same true of Edwin? but he has had at least one bad game this season. 

Whiteroom

To write off Mark after one game is short sighted and unfair. I don't like the tendency for some people to jump to drastic conclusions after one failure. He will, and should, not get dropped.

AlFayedsChequebook

Schwarzer should go, along with Dembele, Dempsey, Hangeland, Hughes, Sally, Baird, Murphy, Sidwell, Davies, Eidhur and Mark Hughes.

Next season we will field a team with the revolutionary 1-1-1 formation, otherwise known as the 'untouchables'

Stockdale

Gera

Zamora