Author Topic: Too early to talk Gold Cup????  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
Re: Too early to talk Gold Cup????
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 04:10:55 AM »
I am looking forward to this tournament actually.......I promised Duffbeer, who has abandoned us, that I would do a better job following our national side.

Same here RR.  Win this thing & we qualify for the Confed Cup. 

In the 2013 Confed Cup, we send our "A" Team, therefore sending a/our "B" Team (i.e. Brek Shea, Mix Diskeruud, Bunbury, & others who seem to be just on the cusp) to the '13 Gold Cup.  More players earning caps in meaningful competitions & getting exposure to these tournaments can only be a good thing for the US system. 

Get your pom-poms ready!  June 5th here in the Dallas area, it all begins

Pom-poms ready. i'll be at the game on the 7th in Detroit. tailgate starts at 11 am!

come on you yanks
Lucky dog, that you get to go to the game!  082.gif  078.gif

Offline HatterDon

• Moritz Volz
  • just like that
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2011, 12:31:31 AM »
I am looking forward to this tournament actually.......I promised Duffbeer, who has abandoned us, that I would do a better job following our national side.

In the 2013 Confed Cup, we send our "A" Team, therefore sending a/our "B" Team (i.e. Brek Shea, Mix Diskeruud, Bunbury, & others who seem to be just on the cusp) to the '13 Gold Cup.  More players earning caps in meaningful competitions & getting exposure to these tournaments can only be a good thing for the US system. 

Pom-poms ready. i'll be at the game on the 7th in Detroit. tailgate starts at 11 am!

come on you yanks

Can't make it either, AJ. You and your friends [and brother??] lift a glass or two for Rev. Tom, me, and the rest of the Fulham Yanks!  :beer:

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2011, 02:34:06 AM »
I am looking forward to the game against Spain tomorrow. I'm interested in what formation Bob is going to play and who starts.

Offline AmericanJames

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 02:48:59 AM »

come on you yanks

Can't make it either, AJ. You and your friends [and brother??] lift a glass or two for Rev. Tom, me, and the rest of the Fulham Yanks!  :beer:

Brother can't make it in, he'll be at the supporters bar in jacksonville. But the crowd in Detroit will be rowdy enough, been waiting for this for a long time (US v Swiss 1-1 in 94). And trust me i will have plenty of beers for you guys :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2011, 03:14:11 AM »

come on you yanks

Brother can't make it in, he'll be at the supporters bar in jacksonville. But the crowd in Detroit will be rowdy enough, been waiting for this for a long time (US v Swiss 1-1 in 94). And trust me i will have plenty of beers for you guys :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Have a great time James and wish I could be there with you!  082.gif  078.gif