https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

From "Le Mauricien" translated in google

Started by filbertfish, May 18, 2011, 11:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filbertfish

FOOTBALL The On Tour in Mauritius

Fulham youth in search of "new experience"

Leaders, coaches, players and Fulham academy representatives of the sponsors at the family photo yesterday in Long Beach Hotel

http://lemauricien.com/mauricien/110517/sp1g.jpg

The trainees of the academy training English Fulham FC - Runner-up in the Premier Academy League - have walked Mauritius yesterday morning. Accommodated at the Long Beach Hotel in Belle Mare, they rub shoulders for the first time local players through two matches scheduled during the week-long tour.

Tomorrow the young Cottagers will face Belle Vue Club M (18h) before the battle with Petite Riviere Noire FC Saturday Bamboos (15h). A reward for those young people who have concluded a great season. Winners of their area, they had the Sunderland in the semifinals (3-3 after extra time, 4-1 ta b). However, they failed in the final against Everton (1-2) Friday at Craven Cottage.

"It was a good game Against a strong team of Everton. We Scored first goal conceded by Ronny Minkwitz Two late goals, the coach told us Kit Symons. Goal we are Proud of What We Have Achieved. It's the first Time We Won The League In Our Area. "

A performance that reassures the staff of Fulham, which has invested big in recent years to structure the Academy which has within it several foreigners including Italian international U19 Marcello Trotta, the French international-18s Richard Barroilhet, international and hope Ivorian captain Cheick Toure, to name a few.

"We invest a lot and we know that it will take time before we're rewarded. But we are already starting to get some good results. We also have a good workforce. The idea is to produce talented players with a mind of winners for the first team at Fulham, "he remarked Kit Symons, who was appointed coach last October after being the Senior Scout.

Speaking of the tour Mauritius, the Englishman contends that even if he does not know much about the local football, he found two major confrontations for its protection. "I know you will turn professional very soon and that FIFA did much to promote football in Mauritius. On our side, it will be a pride to play against a national team. Young people will be looking for a new experience."

Kit Symons will also host a workshop on the topic How to Manage a Professional Club, Saturday at Trianon for presidents and secretaries of the clubs first and second divisions. "As you choose to be pros, I accentuate my speech about how you run a pro team, like Fulham in the Premier League."

In the delegation of the Cottagers, there are also the presence of a former star of the club, Leslie Strong (1964-84), which is now part of the Hospitality Team. Also adviser Petite Riviere Noire, it will establish contacts with leaders of the training for a match. "The idea is to conduct exchanges between the two clubs Fulham and also further promote Mauritius," he said.

News

The Delegation

Goalkeeper: Grant Smith

Defenders: Oliver Monguel Cristian Mark, Cheick Toure (captain), Charles Banya

Midfielders: Alex Brister, Richard Barroilhet, Maz Bettache, Josh Pritchard, Ronny Minkwitz, Jonny Cosgrove

Forwards: Omri Altmaan Richard Penikett, Corey Gameiro, Marcello Trotta, Kerim Frei

Coach: Kit Symons

Marcello Trotta: 25 goals in 23 matches

Italy's Marcello Trotta, 18, is one of the most promising attackers Academy of Cottagers. He scored 25 goals in 23 games this season. He joined Fulham three years ago from Naples. "They saw me When I was playing for the National Team of Italy of under 16. I accepted the offer because it was a new experience for me. Besides, I dream to move to England. I hope be part of Team A Fulham in the near future, "he told us yesterday at the Long Beach hotel.

Richard Barroilhet, the French U19 international

He landed at Craven Cottage last July from the OGC Nice, France. It quickly became the midfield. Barroilhet Richard, 18, saw her chance. "Everyone dreams of the Premier League. The club has made a proposal which I accepted because it is undoubtedly a great opportunity for my career and also a new experience," he said. He was also named in the France team U19 last April. There played an international tournament involving Belarus, Spain and Portugal. It is a versatile player.

Club M with local

No expatriates for this first international friendly local Club M tomorrow against Fulham Academy. The national coach, Akbar Patel, composed with the locals. "We have focused these days on the tactical and strategic," he told us. A good warm-up for the national team before his double confrontation with Angola Wednesday, May 25 and Saturday, May 28 Anjalay stage.FOOTBALL L En tournée à Maurice

AlFayedsChequebook

Interesting that the young Israeli kid Altmann is listed as being there - maybe we signed him after all.