more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

History page new addition, History of the Fulham badges

Started by LBNo11, May 19, 2011, 09:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

(just a couple of examples)

...link below, also you can access on the 'shirts' or home page, and click on the Fulham Stuff tag:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/fulhamhistory.php
Great graphics from WhiteJC as ever, and a couple of useful links at the bottom of the 'Badges' page to show who has ownership rights of said badges - hope you like it...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

:clap_hands: Great stuff. Thanks Mr WhiteJC and Mr LB.

A couple of observations:
1) I didn't realize there were no badge on shirts until 1931.

2) I am also surprised (and happy) to see that the club has trademark rights to the "old" badge (45-01). Because of the similarity to the Fulham borough one, I doubt that the IP office would pass such an application today. They have become a lot stricter now adays. Would love to see that badge come back one day.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...Finn, as far asa we can tell there was no badge prior to 1931, but if anyone knows different we would love to know and add it to the other pictures.

Re the older badges, the site linked finally proves the myth about Fulham FC not having the rights to use the badge with the Borough coat of arms. If this were true then they couldn't use sell the 'Heritage' range..
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 19, 2011, 04:09:48 PM
Re the older badges, the site linked finally proves the myth about Fulham FC not having the rights to use the badge with the Borough coat of arms. If this were true then they couldn't use sell the 'Heritage' range..

It may happen one day. The new badge was created as part of a marketing drive, probably directed by a very expensive consultant, to make the new reborn Premiership Fulham look dynamic and appealing to new audiences.

Sadly the fuggwits didn't consider the existing fanbase and the fact that we're not actually Nazis.  :doh:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

with the exception of the current badge, I created all of them (from scratch) as vector images so they can be resized to any size without loosing quality.

if anyone wants a copy of a specific badge pm me.