The new away shirt!

Started by FFC Norway, May 20, 2011, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on May 21, 2011, 06:01:29 AM
Quote from: Jimbobob on May 21, 2011, 05:44:54 AM
Quote from: os5889 on May 20, 2011, 07:39:04 PM
love it

Don't love it but don't hate it either. The Kappa designers need a little less extravagance and more tradition but it is not the worst thing ever...like the green kit was last season.
I am disappointed they cannot merge classical design and our history with their own vision....it seems an impossible leap for them.

:61: :59: :026: :038: :dft012: :dft011: :dft007: :dft008:
I am with you Jim!
Thanks Tom...for example the shirt design is very modern and attractive but then move all the other items in a classical design. I would love the away kit to carry our old traditional badge...I don't understand why it is so hard to be truly creative and modern at the same time. It is not that damn hard it just takes some damn imagination without them losing all of their brand identity in fact it would enhance it!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 21, 2011, 06:26:12 AM
Quote from: Tom on May 21, 2011, 06:01:29 AM
Quote from: Jimbobob on May 21, 2011, 05:44:54 AM
Quote from: os5889 on May 20, 2011, 07:39:04 PM
love it

Don't love it but don't hate it either. The Kappa designers need a little less extravagance and more tradition but it is not the worst thing ever...like the green kit was last season.
I am disappointed they cannot merge classical design and our history with their own vision....it seems an impossible leap for them.

:61: :59: :026: :038: :dft012: :dft011: :dft007: :dft008:
I am with you Jim!
Thanks Tom...for example the shirt design is very modern and attractive but then move all the other items in a classical design. I would love the away kit to carry our old traditional badge...I don't understand why it is so hard to be truly creative and modern at the same time. It is not that damn hard it just takes some damn imagination without them losing all of their brand identity in fact it would enhance it!!!!
Agree with what you are saying. Great minds think alike!!!  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

clint23

I like it, great shirt in my opinion!

The Bronsons

Someone on the offal has posted a link to another ghost product in the online shop: http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=50&id=1049 is what the FFC Europa League Winner's Medal would have looked like.

Which makes me wonder if the pic on the shop at the moment isn't in fact the finished shirt, but just a mock-up. That would explain the odd sponsor's logo etc.

But I'll guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.  :dead horse:

zzamora

Quote from: The Bronsons on May 21, 2011, 08:42:12 AM
Someone on the offal has posted a link to another ghost product in the online shop: http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=50&id=1049 is what the FFC Europa League Winner's Medal would have looked like.

Which makes me wonder if the pic on the shop at the moment isn't in fact the finished shirt, but just a mock-up. That would explain the odd sponsor's logo etc.

But I'll guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.  :dead horse:

they jinxed it!

Tom

What is going on, the pic of the shirt from yesterday is now gone and a different pic is up in it's place?  :tom:
Fulham for life!

FFC Norway

I will fix it :)

The club change the picture on the official site but I have the picture on the ffc norway site!

SoCalJoe

Other than the word kappa being oversized, the badge too high, the corporate sponsor ridiculously huge, and the Kappa trucker mud-flap logo on the shoulder about 10 times TOO big I like it  :022:
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Flupp

LOVE IT  !!! ALL BLACKS HAKA DANCE  :yay:
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

michaelread

Surely we are all happy about the "98% Polyester, 2% Spandex" yes? last year it was 83% Nylon and 17% Lycra... so maybe its not as clingy as before? I like that aspect..

WhiteJC

Tom

Anyone else notice they jacked up the price of the shirt 5 pounds over this seasons shirt?  :tom:
Fulham for life!

richie17

I just hope that's the first team's undershirt and they'll be wearing something on top.   Skin tight isn't going to sell well, I fear.

Tom

Quote from: richie17 on May 22, 2011, 09:49:06 AM
I just hope that's the first team's undershirt and they'll be wearing something on top.   Skin tight isn't going to sell well, I fear.
Completely agree. People like to be comfortable in there shirt.
Fulham for life!

Berserker

Surely even the players wouldn't wear it as tight as Zamora in the picture! Anyway on winter match days you would need to buy a bigger size to get thermals and fleece/jumper underneath... even if you weren't a bit on the weighty side.

Do you think they will slightly change the home shirt seeing they have sold this season's off cheap, also do you think there will be a long sleeved version?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

finnster01

All I know is that shirt will not fit Stockdale
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: Berserker on May 22, 2011, 09:56:34 AM

Do you think they will slightly change the home shirt seeing they have sold this season's off cheap, also do you think there will be a long sleeved version?
They always have a long sleeved version.
Fulham for life!

WhiteJC

epsomraver

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 22, 2011, 09:23:59 AM

How did they get a picture of  my body in that shirt, what happened to privacy? :003: :003:

Burt

Well that's one I won't be getting.

Too much sponsorship and shirt manufacturer all over it.

:red: