more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

and i thought the away kit was bad...

Started by zzamora, May 22, 2011, 10:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

look at the goalkeepers shirt.

could kappa stick anymore logos on it if they tried?

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/retproddetail.aspx?d=52&id=1295

cant seem to get the image working...sorry

epsomraver

At least you will be able to see them in the dark, God that lime colour was panned before as an away shirt, what muppets are in marketing?

WhiteJC

Mr Fulham

The away kit is very good, this is just bad.

LordNelson

Doesn't FC Roma have a kit with the kappa klowns all up and down the sleeves of the shirt?  Surely they wouldn't do that to ours as well!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

HatterDon

Remember when the club signed a contract with Kappa and the manufacturer promised that their logo would be small and unobtrusive?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SoCalJoe

You can observe a lot by just watching.

manxman

i actually dont think this looks too bad. but it might give stockdale a reason to slim down!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

DevonFFC

Goal keeping shirts are all this horrible bright colours, it is designed to be a focal point in a players sight and make the keeper bigger to an on coming striker, i recall reading a study at university about keepers wearing bright coloured Jersey's concede less

simplyfulham

Yeah I actually quite like this too. I don't mind the logos down the sleeve - it's been a kappa trademark for years! At least it's not whipping out with jut the two MASSIVE logos on the away kit sleeve!

PaulUMD

Shredhead

Quote from the website: 'This fantastic return to an all black kit'. Er when did we have an all-black kit?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Sheepskin Junior

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507