watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Heartbeat song

Started by Aldo, May 22, 2011, 08:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aldo

I couldn't quite make it out. What are the words to the song being sung in the second half to the tune of heartbeat?

Whiteroom

Moussa... Moussa Démbélé run rings around you.... repeat.

Jimpav

Wasn't impressed by this one.

A. I've not heard it sung before until Liverpool came to the cottage and sung it (much louder and more unified than our attempt).

B. Dembele wasn't even playing.

I appreciate that all football songs are based are based around the same tunes but blatant plagarism is embarassing.

Aldo

Thanks guys. At least it is a bit different and it's better than the usual Dembele song (that one never particularly worked for me).

LBNo11

...far too convoluted to be sung easily, the 'Ole, ole, ole ole Moussa Dembele' is basic and easy to sing...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ron

Quote from: Jimpav on May 23, 2011, 01:24:35 PM
Wasn't impressed by this one.

A. I've not heard it sung before until Liverpool came to the cottage and sung it (much louder and more unified than our attempt).

B. Dembele wasn't even playing.

I appreciate that all football songs are based are based around the same tunes but blatant plagarism is embarassing.

I like the rhythm you generate  with the "are based" riff..

...as for plagiarism ...Rusticate 'em !

Whiteroom

I really liked it. We were having a really good time in H5.

sw9white

Not a fan of this tune...  reminds me too much of the disaster that was the Liverpool game, couldn't get that damn song out of my head for days

Andy_M

Dam now that dam tune is back in my head!
Bloody scousers couldn't get enough of that song, it haunted me for days after!
@got_maile

The Equalizer

It's good to see that our boys have so much imagination and just nick a song they heard at the last game.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sw9white

Quote from: Andy_M on May 24, 2011, 09:38:48 AM
Dam now that dam tune is back in my head!
Bloody scousers couldn't get enough of that song, it haunted me for days after!

lets not kid ourselves that the fans in red that night were acutally scousers!

probably why the reason that the said tune was stuck on repeat all night