Sidwell
Greening
Johnson
Zamora
Etuhu
Davies
Gera

MOR :

Bobby Zamora for me...he holds the ball up so well, passes, heads well, shoots when he can and scored a goal.

And this from someone who gave him a hard time when he joined us. I now get worried when he's not in the team.

Jack Fulham

Jonno!  :Sparkyticus:  :Sparkyticus:  :Sparkyticus:  :Sparkyticus:

BlacknWhite

I want to say Gera, but the few moments that he played didn't do it for me. Got to go for bobby, always being a pest on the arsenal defence.

clintclintdeuce

Thought Dempsey was the catalyst in both goals, assisting the assister with brilliant passes.......

but Zamora was massive.
The Dude abides.

clint23

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 23, 2011, 07:01:31 PM
Thought Dempsey was the catalyst in both goals, assisting the assister with brilliant passes.......

but Zamora was massive.

Completely agree  :Sparkyticus:

os5889

OK lads, I thought I'd be clever and vote for Gera.... then found out 3 others had done so! 'fess up who done it?

ron

Quote from: MOR : on May 23, 2011, 04:48:50 PM

Bobby Zamora for me...he holds the ball up so well, passes, heads well, shoots when he can and scored a goal.

And this from someone who gave him a hard time when he joined us. I now get worried when he's not in the team.

Me too with the hard time ! but now his attitude excludes the "ear-cupping" and verbal advice to the fans (i.e he has lost his big-headed approach to the game) then I am a fan........But for the life of me I still can't see the coming greatness that people on here go on about with AJ in the near future. His pace is gone, and for a player who relied on speed...well, .....let's say that hard work and sweat are not the only requirements in the Premier League environment.

Whiteroom

I went with Sidwell. It was either his solid performance and good placement for the goal or a desire not to go for the popular choice.

Snibbo

Only 1 vote for Schwarz - without 2 top drawer saves (one of which was absolutely world class) we'd have lost 2-4.

epsomraver

Sidwell, all round he was best on the day

DukeTyrion

Quote from: os5889 on May 23, 2011, 09:16:18 PM
OK lads, I thought I'd be clever and vote for Gera.... then found out 3 others had done so! 'fess up who done it?

I voted for Gera too. Partly humour, but more so because I was unable to make the match and had to pass my tickets to a friend, so I wanted to see how the votes were going without affecting the voting, since I figured no-one would vote for gera!

HatterDon

QuoteI voted for Gera too. Partly humour, but more so because I was unable to make the match and had to pass my tickets to a friend, so I wanted to see how the votes were going without affecting the voting, since I figured no-one would vote for gera!

The day after the state of Minnesota elected Jesse "The Body" Ventura [a former professional wrestler and crap actor] their governor, I got an email from my brother [who lives there] that read: "if I thought he had a chance of winning, I'd have never voted for him."  :wine:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

I voted for Sepp Blatter and today there was a brown envelope in my mailbox.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead