watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Have Got Europa

Started by White Noise, May 26, 2011, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

This news has really made my week  098.gif , buzzing at the idea of a few little Northolt Whites trip  :beer:

clintclintdeuce

:wine: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The Dude abides.

os5889

Actually had a massive "Get In" moment at lunchtime today!  Living the dream

manxman

Quote from: os5889 on May 26, 2011, 06:50:26 PM
Actually had a massive "Get In" moment at lunchtime today!  Living the dream

me too! teacher wasn't to happy for disrupting the class though  :clap_hands:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Aldo

To Lighthouse, Mike_F, et al

I still remember my feelings this time last year and what a good season we had. Fantastic in the Europa league and safe in the premier. We are not, for the foreseeable future, going to be a top 4 side, but our squad is stronger now than it was then and we are continuing to improve. If we are to move on at all we must be looking toward finishing within the top 7, which will quite often result in Europa League adventures.

We have qualified one way or another in 2 out of the last 3 seasons and excelled last time. Surely this can only be a good thing. We will hopefully keep some of the players we might otherwise of lost (it might even convince Zolly to stay) as well as attracting more stronger players.

If we are to progress as a club, rather than stagnate, we should possibly be expecting the Europa League more often in the way that teams like Villa, Everton and Spurs do.

As far as I'm concerned "we're all going on a European tour" and i can't wait!

ron

I'll be shouting    "Ну Вы Фулхэм!"  with the best of them!   :54:

Schnabs

Me, I'm absolutely ecstatic.  As long as we make it to the group stages, I plan on attending an away match.  I'm tied up until then.

Anyone notice that we are the top seed for both the 1st and 2nd qualifying rounds?  I know the rest of the teams are from weaker footballing nations, but I never imagined that FFC would be in such a position a few years ago.

Travers Barney

Working on the design for the flag already

She's going banana's indoors

We are the whites

We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on May 26, 2011, 09:15:18 PM
Working on the design for the flag already

She's going banana's indoors

We are the whites

I'd go for a Motspur Park one, at least no one would nick it  :hook:

Tom

This is great news! Hopefully this will bring us greater quality players and able us to keep Gera. I love going on a European tour!!!  098.gif  :beer:  :wine:  098.gif  :beer:  :wine:
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

:hook:
I just think the whole thing is too long and drawn out but it seems to be a good thing.
098.gif 098.gif 098.gif
Americans and being one myself just will never understand how one is awarded something for "playing" nice!
Playing nice! "How did you get that spot in Europe...we played nice"   096.gig 096.gig 096.gig

Furthermore everyone on the board is extremely wealthy and has unlimited
resources and time off work to go on the European tour. That is very impressive.  :Sparkyticus:
Regardless - COYW Europe Here We Come  :wine:
                    COYW Europe Here We Come  :wine:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 27, 2011, 02:37:18 AM
I just think the whole thing is too long and drawn out but it seems to be a good thing.
098.gif 098.gif 098.gif
Americans and being one myself just will never understand how one is awarded something for "playing" nice!
Playing nice! "How did you get that spot in Europe...we played nice"   096.gig 096.gig 096.gig

resources and time off work to go on the European tour. That is very impressive.  :Sparkyticus:
I agree Jim, it is to long and drawn out. They need to shorten it.
Fulham for life!

MrCheviot

They also need to win when I make the trip across the pond to see my Lilly Whites (not dressed in blue) actually WIN this time. That, and no rain either (Rome ruined my sneakers foreverafter).

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Brandon

Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2011, 06:14:47 PM
great -- just GREAT. Now I've got to be jealous as you tarts go swanning about Europe watching the boys kick major bodingie.

Here's hoping there'll be SOME television of this so that Ag and I can quaff some Fullers ESB and cheer the lads on against the Freedonia Groucho's!

And here's also hoping that there'll be amateur video as thrilling as the "Take Me Home, Al Fayed" marathon in the innards of Hamburg's stadium at the away leg of the semi.

Come on you European Whites!

I'm in the states and I have Direct TV. I pay an extra thirty dollars a month for Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus which lets me watch every Fulham Premier League match, and I saw every minute of every match this year. As a bonus, they give you every Europa league match for free! I watched every Fulham Europa league match last year because of this, and i still have a bunch of them saved on my DVR (my wife makes fun of me a bunch for that). Can't wait to look forward to Thursday night football again! (I record them and watch them when I get home from work)

COYW!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on May 27, 2011, 02:40:50 AM
098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

that's what she said  084.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Quote from: Brandon on May 27, 2011, 03:10:35 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on May 26, 2011, 06:14:47 PM
great -- just GREAT. Now I've got to be jealous as you tarts go swanning about Europe watching the boys kick major bodingie.

Here's hoping there'll be SOME television of this so that Ag and I can quaff some Fullers ESB and cheer the lads on against the Freedonia Groucho's!

And here's also hoping that there'll be amateur video as thrilling as the "Take Me Home, Al Fayed" marathon in the innards of Hamburg's stadium at the away leg of the semi.

Come on you European Whites!

I'm in the states and I have Direct TV. I pay an extra thirty dollars a month for Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus which lets me watch every Fulham Premier League match, and I saw every minute of every match this year. As a bonus, they give you every Europa league match for free! I watched every Fulham Europa league match last year because of this, and i still have a bunch of them saved on my DVR (my wife makes fun of me a bunch for that). Can't wait to look forward to Thursday night football again! (I record them and watch them when I get home from work)

COYW!

Don't think you caught the preliminary rounds. We hit the DirecTV links at the pub and nothing was available until the group stages, and then not every match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nevzter

Quote from: HatterDon on May 27, 2011, 04:57:29 AM
Quote from: Tom on May 27, 2011, 02:40:50 AM
098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

that's what she said  084.gif
096.gig
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

SteveM19

Hey, after reading some of the (correct) comments, all I know is this -- my club is in Europe! I'm fired up! And a little nervous, but hey, I'll take it.