watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

mittal

Started by TheDon, May 26, 2011, 05:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDon

wouldn`t it be great if they invested in ffc.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mike_f

you have inside info?

TheInsider

I thought they were currently part of QPR? But I have heard some stuff about some sort of takeover and such money would make us richer than City considering they're one of the richest family in the world.

Burt

If their track record with QPR is anything to go by they will double the prices so not too keen on that.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: Burt on May 26, 2011, 05:56:50 PM
If their track record with QPR is anything to go by they will double the prices so not too keen on that.

The Mittal's are the ones that disagreed with the price increases. There man on the board resigned over it. Ecclestone and Briatore and looking to  099.gif everything up.

TheDon

i think maf should consider looking into it and strike while the irons hot, that`ll show the blue and white where`s wally shirts

Fletchino

Have they left qpr then? I've heard the other 2  f1 idiots said he offered to buy them out but well his offer was well short of what the club is worth I'm guessing they must be worth half a billion now there in the prem!

Tktd

MAF and Mittal families in charge of Fulham? If Mittals wanted to keep the ground like it is and the prices the same and valued the family side to the club they would be an amazing partnership (if they get on that is.)