watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Why are there no ugly WAG's?

Started by finnster01, May 28, 2011, 04:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Even Peter Beardsley ended up with a looker.

Is there such a thing as an ugly WAG? If yes, who has one? Can't think of any....
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mike_f

FFCcravencottage

Well as beauty is in the eye's of the beholder, anyone can be beautiful to someone. As far as wags go I can't see anything in the looks department for Rooneys wife, not a bad body though.

theo

think there's blatantly a few about, you just never get to see them. Prolly get told to stay at home by the players.

cutbushcitylimits

Ian Wrights missus was a bit of a munter.

HatterDon

Finn, the answer is the same answer to the question, "Why is it that good looking women in theIR 20s only hang around RICH guys in their 50s?" And the answer is -- MONEY!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

Seriously?
I think it is Danny Murphy's Charm!!!

Yep...he is hitting that... like all the time...why do you think he plays so angry?
Football takes time away from hitting THAT!!!! 091.gif 091.gif 091.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

cutbushcitylimits

Meant to add always loved the crouch answer when asked what would you have been if you werent a footballer?

crouch...a virgin

manxman

What footballer wants to be seen with a munt? I think it will be down to money.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

finnster01

Quote from: manxman on May 28, 2011, 06:01:20 PM
Thing is, if it was all money people like Bill Gates would be shagging Angelina Jolie 24x7. :58:
So it can't be all money, but it surely must help.

LBNo11

...conversely, why aren't ugly women attracted to obscenely rich footballers..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 28, 2011, 06:08:09 PM
I think it is the same reason why Scunthorpe will never win the Prem

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 28, 2011, 06:08:09 PM
They are, they just happen to be the mistresses. You know the saying ugly bird great S***

manxman

Quote from: finnster01 on May 28, 2011, 06:06:51 PM
Quote from: manxman on May 28, 2011, 06:01:20 PM
Thing is, if it was all money people like Bill Gates would be shagging Angelina Jolie 24x7. :58:
So it can't be all money, but it surely must help.

True, perhaps it's the image, imagine ronaldo with a dog of a girlfriend. Wouldn't happen
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

jarv

Money, image and footballers are fit. Even back in the Haynes days he was a lad, fit bloke. Birds like that. It has to be said though, most wags, if you add their IQ to that of the footballing mate, you are not going to get a very big number.

FatFreddysCat

I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole, though the barge polw would haave more meat on it.
Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) On American Idol. No More Paula Abdul!

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 28, 2011, 07:29:49 PM
I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole, though the barge polw would haave more meat on it.
Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) On American Idol. No More Paula Abdul!
Fred don't believe ya and we are obviously talking about before you got married. She would still pass as a 10 to a 11 bird in a boozer (last orders) if you hadn't pulled before hand that is. :048:

LBNo11

...have to agree Fat Freddy, an anthropomorphic clothes horse with the personality of a designer lable, I know she wouldn't look twice at me, and for that I am very grateful...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

The gentleman that posted Rooney's wife may actually be on to something.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 28, 2011, 07:44:26 PM
...have to agree Fat Freddy, an anthropomorphic clothes horse with the personality of a designer lable, I know she wouldn't look twice at me, and for that I am very grateful...
Mate don't won't to upset you but I don't think she would look once at you lol. I wasn't actually talking about marrying the girl just saying I've been with a lot worse in my time especially as I said, last orders in a pub and I haven't pulled (ha ha you know the choices you have then, go home on your own or .....................)