watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THE OLD LADY BECKONS.....

Started by Motown, February 25, 2010, 09:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motown

If things stay as they are, it's Fulham vs Juve in the last 16.
Very, very proud tonight.
Enormous respect to Roy and the players who have, let's face it, overcome considerable odds just about every step of the way.
Small squad, big hearts and a manager to respect. I might pour myself a large one on the strength..... ::)

Lighthouse

0-0 Final score Juve win 2-1 on Agg.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Bring em on, and we will send them home whinging aswell

clintclintdeuce

currently sitting fourth in Siere A one point away from 7th Juve are. This is a good overall  matchup for us I reckon. Buffon out for a month, a weakend defense, and aging strikers. I reckon we will get through this tie for sure.
The Dude abides.

Vinnieffc

Outplayed, overrun but not out-thought or out-fouught. They had me on the Fulhamish edge for 95ish minutes. My God how I love my club !! So proud of the lads tonight. I think that was possibly the hardest opposition we could have met but we're through. Bring on the Old Lady !!!!

watfordwhite

These last two games have been the hardest on my heart I ve ever seen. Bring on Juve ;D
I can always get a heart transplant!!!!!!!

STEVE

Even on ITV the pundits said Juve may be a massive club with a superb history but on the pitch at this present time ... Fulham will have nothing to fear....   or was i dreaming

PokerMatt

Quote from: STEVE on February 25, 2010, 10:54:54 PM
Even on ITV the pundits said Juve may be a massive club with a superb history but on the pitch at this present time ... Fulham will have nothing to fear....   or was i dreaming

I think we're all dreaming mate to be honest...

Taking on the holders, followed by Juve, after playing Roma and Basle in the group stages, and possibly more to come? Ridiculous that this is Fulham. One day, dare I say it, European clubs might fear us!
Follow me: @mattdjourno