watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OK, I'll start...

Started by Airfix, June 01, 2011, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Black Knight to king's prawn 4. Oh no, we've sold Zat. Belay my last.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 01, 2011, 01:16:20 PM
Well what a mistake to make. Nobody used The Crippen Card at Tuffnell Park.  You could have  used it to to visit the house (no longer standing) of Dr Crippens first murder. Thus giving you a free throw and lunch at Highgate Cemetery. The game would have been  over before it had began. I wish people would think more carefully about this.

Unfortunately you get no Marx for that little manoover manouvre, mano  trip, you know, and I don't care how much you forked out.

Just for that, I shalt head to Homerton, where all the you-know-who's are.

aha, trump that ye

Burt

I am going to deploy the Pippa Middleton Manouvre and go straight to Cockermouth. Sorry, Cockfosters.

Dixie

What is this thing with Pippa Middleton?
She's attractive, yes, but ...
Oh, I see.

I think a sojourn to Ruislip Gardens is in order
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

Airfix

P Middy, as the gutter press are calling her.

Sideways absquatulation for me.  I'm off to Park (almost) Royal.

Lighthouse

Once again I find myself in a minority. Still my fault for shouting 'GO AWAY' to everybody outside the phone box. Fortunately I am in a phone box in Bushy Park. I play the Pippa Middleton Royal Parks Double Evening News and Standard card. Sometimes this game is just too easy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 02, 2011, 04:56:34 PM
Once again I find myself in a minority. Still my fault for shouting 'GO AWAY' to everybody outside the phone box. Fortunately I am in a phone box in Bushy Park. I play the Pippa Middleton Royal Parks Double Evening News and Standard card. Sometimes this game is just too easy.

Ah the Pippa's Bush manouvre. Cunning stuff.

HatterDon

verb of the month = to festoon
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

ok then I will invoke the "Taff, spoilt child, Hughes matching my ambition" protocol and go straight to Fulham Broadway

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 02, 2011, 04:56:34 PM

But my Michael Jackson statue burning in Bishops Park card trumps it and now I play my Jimmy Bullard has one tendon left card thus bring me even on points.

Logicalman

..Continuing on the MJ theme, perhaps Wimbledon would be my stop to see the King play (some time agree I grant you) .. geddit??