News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MEGA POLL!! Who do you want as next Fulham manager? (3 votes)

Started by os5889, June 02, 2011, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you want as next Fulham manager? (3 votes)

Martin O Neill
Martin Jol
Steve Mclaren
Alan Curbishley
Dave Jones
Gerard Houllier
Roberto Martinez
Carlo Ancelotti
Rafael Benitez
Sean O Driscoll
Chris Coleman
Marco Van Basten
Didier Deschamps
Walter Smith
Sven Goran-Eriksson
Lee Clark
Andres Villa-Boas
Phil Scolari
Diego Maradonna
Frank Rijkaard
Chris Hughton
Gus Poyet
Owen Coyle
Glenn Hoddle
Paul Lambert
Stuart Pearce
Kevin Keegan
Alex Mcleish
Gordon Strachan
Claudio Ranieri
Ian Holloway
Jean Tigana
Neil Warnock
Roy Hodgson
Louis Van Gaal
Ray Wilkins
Roberto Di Matteo
Ronald Koeman
Billy Davies
Bob Bradley
Iain Dowie
Darren Ferguson
Omar Hitzfeld
Roy Keane
Paul Trolloppe
Gianfranco Zola
Avram Grant
Gary Megson
Quique Sanchez Flores
Brendan Rogers
Another
Ray Lewington
Aidy Bothroyd
Jurgen Klinsmann
My mum.

SouthfieldWhite

FatFreddysCat

Bloody hell i forgot i'm the most successful Fulham manager ever, it has to be Fat Fred  :008:

SWwhite

maybe, just maybe we could snatch ian Holloway.  class man, class manager.  I'll take him any day.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: sidwell4england on June 02, 2011, 09:22:32 PM
maybe, just maybe we could snatch ian Holloway.  class man, class manager.  I'll take him any day.
I love him at Blackpool, wouldn't want him managing Fulham though.

SouthfieldWhite

Can't believe some of the names on here, ance bloody lotto, holloway, fat Fred, Jesus if were playing in thenortholt and district league against alias of bloaters, then maybe, but were a top ten prem side so need to aim alot higher, so it's either Chris Powell or myself, if I get the nod I will have Powelly as my assistant ;-)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on June 02, 2011, 09:28:39 PM
Can't believe some of the names on here, ance bloody lotto, holloway, fat Fred, Jesus if were playing in thenortholt and district league against alias of bloaters, then maybe, but were a top ten prem side so need to aim alot higher, so it's either Chris Powell or myself, if I get the nod I will have Powelly as my assistant ;-)
You do realise of course your only allowed 11 players, and you have to bring a player of when you bring on a overweight sub   :015:

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

fulhampa23

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

SWwhite

Boas turned down chelsea to stay at Porto, and i must say he is building a brilliant side there.
brian McBride would give us a bit of heart. 079.gif

BestOfBrede

Blimey - no one else for Tigs seeing as we played fantastic footie under him?
I know he made mistakes eg Marlet and also attempting to walk the ball into the net ala Arse - but he would have learnt by his mistakes and would please me - best footie I've seen by the Whites by a mile!!!
(By the way - I know Mo would NEVER go for him due trust & court etc but what a shame)

ImperialWhite

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 02, 2011, 09:39:50 PM
I know he made mistakes eg Marlet and also attempting to walk the ball into the net ala Arse - but he would have learnt by his mistakes and would please me - best footie I've seen by the Whites by a mile!!!
(By the way - I know Mo would NEVER go for him due trust & court etc but what a shame)

I would have voted for him, but ran out of votes. Would love to see Tigana back.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 02, 2011, 09:40:42 PM

I would have voted for him, but ran out of votes. Would love to see Tigana back.
Well done Sir - Great minds....

FatFreddysCat

Loved Tigs, but i honestly believe he earnt very very well out of the Marlet deal.

os5889

Benitez  :004:
Ancelotti  :004:

I know I remember Fred saying how he wished we had a manager with the adventure and tactical nuances of Alan Curbishley but I must disagree on that count  :wum:

I think Mr Ska wanted to get Avram in  084.gif

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on June 02, 2011, 09:44:03 PM
Benitez  :004:
Ancelotti  :004:

I know I remember Fred saying how he wished we had a manager with the adventure and tactical nuances of Alan Curbishley but I must disagree on that count  :wum:

I think Mr Ska wanted to get Avram in  084.gif
No i'm sure we could nick Sanchez off Barnet  :59:

JBH

Quote from: sidwell4england on June 02, 2011, 09:22:32 PM

No thanks he is a Clown who can't handle the big time  096.gig

Burt

I'm a bit jaded by all the events of the day to give a sensible answer.

090.gif

os5889

Quote from: Burt on June 02, 2011, 09:49:29 PM
I'm a bit jaded by all the events of the day to give a sensible answer.

090.gif

And this

Quote from: Burt on June 02, 2011, 04:24:08 PM
Hughes will stay.

Keep the faith.

fulhamguy

When I read someone say Brian McBride, I had butterflies in my stomach. Completely not ready buy I would LOVE him to have a role at the club.
COYW!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: fulhamaustin on June 02, 2011, 09:52:47 PM
When I read someone say Brian McBride, I had butterflies in my stomach. Completely not ready buy I would LOVE him to have a role at the club.
Legend, but what would he do? A big no from me, unless he can take that slag Mullerys job, the man who hates us but keeps taking Mo's money for hosting at matches, a complete whore  :014: