watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England vs Switzerland

Started by Yarden, June 04, 2011, 04:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

Keep the updates coming gents and I'll have a read in the morning. Sleeping pills are starting to kick  in now so better head upstairs while I still can. Staff farewell (boozy) lunch tomorrow then Socceroos v Kiwis at 5pm. Could get messy but hope to have an entertaining day... :025:  :039: :down_under:  078.gif

os5889

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on June 04, 2011, 05:54:41 PM
Keep the updates coming gents and I'll have a read in the morning. Sleeping pills are starting to kick  in now so better head upstairs while I still can. Staff farewell (boozy) lunch tomorrow then Socceroos v Kiwis at 5pm. Could get messy but hope to have an entertaining day... :025:  :039: :down_under:  078.gif
:down_under:

cutbushcitylimits

I know he seems to have a knack of scoring goals but bent is so poor technically as a player....cross just then from milner that bobby would have been all over like a rash...bent closes his eyes and jumps at the player instead?

os5889

Bz looked to be warming up quite intensively just now, heres hoping.

It is a cup tie you doughnut commentator, both teams need the win!

MJG

How poor has been Terry's passing and also Parker....oh and bent after that miss as I was typing.

ImperialWhite

Comedy miss from Bent.

Come on Zamora...

(Wilshire MOTM for me so far)

MJG

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 04, 2011, 06:13:23 PM

(Wilshire MOTM for me so far)
He does look good and that run and pass for Bent was quality.

MJG

No BZ today, downing on for walcott

ImperialWhite

Senderos has impressed today I think.

Crede15

Even if Senderos was having a rough game he'd look like a legend compared to Djorou.

Brede Butter Pudding

Gutted Bob hasn't made an appearance, he would have been ideal right now.

ImperialWhite

AlFayedsChequebook

Should have brought Zamora on.

HatterDon

"If Downing plays for England, why can't I?"

England fight to get back, dominate the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half, equalize, and then shut down. Has Roy already taken over the Three Lions?

Gutted Zamora didn't play.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Ooooh, Montenegro vs England, last qualifier. Could be tasty.

Blingo

at least senderos had a decent game.

FC Silver Fox

Downing always WAS a waste of space, still IS a waste of space and always WILL BE a waste of space.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

sipwell

Without wanting to be a troll or anything but "2-2 against Switzerland? Really?" The bits I saw the Swiss even dominated.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

ImperialWhite

Quote from: sipwell on June 04, 2011, 07:52:07 PM
Without wanting to be a troll or anything but "2-2 against Switzerland? Really?" The bits I saw the Swiss even dominated.

The Swiss dominated the first half, we probably played better in the second. Both sides could have had more goals. We didn't deserve anything more than a draw, despite Bent's missed chances.

What was the Belgium - Turkey match like yesterday (I watched Belarus - France, sorry!)? On paper I guess you could have done with a win - what do you think your qualification chances are now?

edit - also, after such a good season for Eden Hazard, do you think Dembele might struggle in future to get into the starting XI?

sipwell

Quote from: ImperialWhite on June 04, 2011, 07:57:22 PM
Quote from: sipwell on June 04, 2011, 07:52:07 PM

The Swiss dominated the first half, we probably played better in the second. Both sides could have had more goals. We didn't deserve anything more than a draw, despite Bent's missed chances.

What was the Belgium - Turkey match like yesterday (I watched Belarus - France, sorry!)? On paper I guess you could have done with a win - what do you think your qualification chances are now?

edit - also, after such a good season for Eden Hazard, do you think Dembele might struggle in future to get into the starting XI?

Simples, we should have won. We missed a penalty and dominated 90 minutes. The turks got 1 (one) chance and scored.
As far as Hazard goes, I think his career in the Belgian XI is yet again over. He wants the whole team to play for him rather than play in the team. He was invisible until he was substituted. His replacement played in the team and we were better again. Hazard went to take a shower and left the stadium before the game is over. Can't be bothered too much about him. Belgium needs workers, not arrogant French.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!