watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

a bit of a minor conundrum

Started by AmericanJames, June 07, 2011, 05:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanJames

I have a bit of a minor conundrum on my hands. I forgot to pack my trusty USMNT '06 world cup blue Beasley kit that I have worn for every important US game for the past 2 yrs when I came home for the summer. This leaves me w/ 2 options to wear tomorrow, either my PSV red and white Beasley kit I wore for the win over Mexico in qualifying in Columbus or a white Nike T shirt  with the don't tread on this snake logo. being a bit superstitious I am having a bit of trouble figuring out which on to go with.   :007:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Tom

No brainer, wear the Beasley kit that you wore when we beat mexico.  082.gif  078.gif
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

the Beasley it is, heading out now... Come On You Yanks

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on June 07, 2011, 05:01:27 PM
the Beasley it is, heading out now... Come On You Yanks
Have a great time James and bring us home a win!!! I will be looking for you in your kit on t.v. USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!!!  :yay:  082.gif  078.gif
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

didnt get close enough to the pitch for yo u to see me, my i yelled enough so you might have heard me
Great match, great result, great day. I'll do a match report tmrw!!!!

Tom

Good win tonight and James you wear that same shirt for every game of ours, you hear me!  082.gif
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on June 08, 2011, 05:30:03 AM
didnt get close enough to the pitch for yo u to see me, my i yelled enough so you might have heard me
Great match, great result, great day. I'll do a match report tmrw!!!!
Look forward to reading your match report.
Fulham for life!