News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Baby Grace update ,advice needed and a good bloody grumble !

Started by TheDaddy, June 07, 2011, 11:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CincyFulham1

Daddy, since I work in hospital laboratory I was wondering if they told you what "bug" was going around.  Some can be really nasty.

nevzter

Best wishes and God bless, Grace, Daddy and family.  
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

chez

Not been on FOF for a while , so great news to hear that Grace is doing well, unfortunate re the infection, hope she gets over that soon.

TheDaddy

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on June 07, 2011, 09:01:44 PM
Daddy, since I work in hospital laboratory I was wondering if they told you what "bug" was going around.  Some can be really nasty.
At the moment they are dealing with grace for strap but the bug in the hospital ward gives you the runs and a high temp havent been told what type of infection it is ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

CincyFulham1

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 07, 2011, 09:36:01 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on June 07, 2011, 09:01:44 PM
At the moment they are dealing with grace for strap but the bug in the hospital ward gives you the runs and a high temp havent been told what type of infection it is ?
Sounds like it could be C.Diff (Clostridium difficile).  I see it in the elderly and small kids mostly and can get nasty if not treated.  Your probably doing the best thing by making sure people are washing their hands.  If possible get some antiseptic and keep the immediate area as clean as possible.  The germs are usually spread by contact with contaminated surfaces.