watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin Jol, the conspiracy theory

Started by Ron Sheepskin, June 07, 2011, 08:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

Apparently the stock room at the club shop has a huge pile of unsold t-shirts that Chairman Mo designed with the slogan "Come and see MJ at Craven Cottage"  :hook:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I don't believe that that was a factor, do you really think so...

Burt

Tom

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 07, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
Apparently the stock room at the club shop has a huge pile of unsold t-shirts that Chairman Mo designed with the slogan "Come and see MJ at Craven Cottage"  :hook:
LOL!  :020:
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Send them over to me in Harlem NY and I will sell out in a heartbeat (or get killed, whichever happens first) outside the Apollo Theater where it all got started for MJ in a big way...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

finnster01

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on June 07, 2011, 11:44:35 PM
robbed blind you would be finn
That would be the Stevie Wonder collection mate though. He broke it at the Apollo too you know mate.

gang

It may be worth seriously considering the conspiracy theory, apparantly MH was not offered a big pay rise and Fulham  kept in touch with Jol. I am very happy with the appointment and look forward to next season.

finnster01

I heard that MAF wasn't pleased about the way he tried to dump us out of Europe.

Berserker

yes reading certain articles it sounds like Mo had kept in touch with Maarten Jol after the Boxing day debacle, when he had alledgely been persuaded by the players not to sack Hughes. Saying that I think that Mo did seem genuining upset that Sparky changed his mind last minute on the Fulham contract, maybe Mo didn't completely trust him in the back of his mind and thought he'd have a Plan B as he is a very astute Chairman.

NFR: I personally think it's suspicious that both Hughes and Angelotti have both indicated they're happy to take time out at the moment, I think they may know of a good job that is likely to appear in the medium term and we could find that they end up competing for the same role - Ha wouldn't that be funny, I know who I would put my mony on getting it though.   
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: finnster01 on June 08, 2011, 11:26:12 AM
I heard that MAF wasn't pleased about the way he tried to dump us out of Europe.
I don't care what anyone says or how stupid it seems but I'm convinced that Hughes did not want us to qualify. Hence all the bookings in those two games.

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on June 08, 2011, 02:29:34 PM
I don't care what anyone says or how stupid it seems but I'm convinced that Hughes did not want us to qualify. Hence all the bookings in those two games.

That's good, because to most of us the idea of a team trying to win league matches and, at the same time, trying to get themselves carded and sent off is fairly close to insane.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SoCalJoe

I didn't realize Michael Jordan was a Fulham fan  :023:
You can observe a lot by just watching.

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on June 08, 2011, 04:54:34 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 08, 2011, 02:29:34 PM

That's good, because to most of us the idea of a team trying to win league matches and, at the same time, trying to get themselves carded and sent off is fairly close to insane.
Mr Hatter,
Respectfully completely disagree. The season is 38 games. How a team in the last 3-4 games can amass as many disciplinary points as they clocked up the rest of the 34 games is beyond me and "accidentally". Especially when he subs on a player that gets sent off 4 minutes later (the ONLY player to be sent off for Fulham all year). And then he quits on the team

Coincidence? Yeah right and  079.gif

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Bloody hell Finn,can't you give it a rest? we are in Europe-can we all just chill the hell out now please? I expect this on the Offal not here :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I think there is a conspiracy theory that can be linked to this and that is that MAF never wanted Sparky at Fulham,but the board was running out of time and it was a case of making do with the best of the rest.
MAF never trusted Sparky and Big Maartin was on speed dial for when,not if,when Sparky jumped,all this has been planned out since last christmas when Sparky was lucky to keep his job-the old man has been playing the long game 098.gif

AmericanJames

Quote from: SoCalJoe on June 08, 2011, 05:03:44 PM
I didn't realize Michael Jordan was a Fulham fan  :023:

Yea both him and Magic Johnson are both big supporters  :doh:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult