watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune comforted by Women Who Can't Sing

Started by Lighthouse, February 26, 2010, 05:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Girl band ' Women who can't sing' were said to be comforting Picayune last night after it was revealed that John Terry had not slept with Picayune divorced twice removed what a scorcher model,actress,singer girlfriend fiancee. ' We is all gutted' said the blonde one who can't act either but gets drunk alot. 'We is all trying to make sense of ot all. The England Captain has it away with all of us and yet he ignores Ada Picayune nee Hospitalised'

Ada Hospitalised was unavailble for comment. But was heard to say ' I kept going round to John Terrys house but  this woman claiming to be his wife kept answering the door.' So I had it away with .....'Meanwhile  Tiger Tim Tree also denied having sexual relations with Ada. The champion Pitch and Putter said in a pressed slacks and tv special. ' I love Ada but we did not have sexual relations. Unless you count Aunt Maude.'

All this throws into doubt Englands preperation. The England Manager Iam Notenglish said about the built up to the World Cup. ' How you say, we are trying to er bridge the er gap. Oh no I mean play a hand of bridge, oh bugger I mean we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Oh no I mean that bridge is out'

Meanwhile Picayune has said he will not be joining the rest of the squad for the friendly with the giants of Surinam. 'Frankly it would be unfair to the squad and besides I have  to comfort Ada. She doesn't want to be known as the only one who didn't have a story to sell.'
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...there are moments of Terry Pratchett in these meanderings.. :D
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC