watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

John just two questions if you may.

Started by Love Child, September 02, 2009, 02:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Child

1) The banner at the top. Does it have to stay in the box or can we float it like on the original messageboard? I know I'm being picky but the way it is, it looks very . . . . robotic . . . kind of out of place if you know what I mean.

2) colour sheme. Is this the final colour or are we going back to the original grey that we current use?

3) Can we add more links at the top of this messageboard like for the shop, league etc if we happen to come up with any other aditions to the website.

P.S: Please send me a cyber slap if I;m being cheaky  :-*

LBNo11

Oh, and another thing, do we have to have the 'star' system, I could put up with little FOF roundels but stars look like we work for MacDonalds.

One other thing - should we show that we are moderators against each post? Could we not just be listed as moderators on the home introductory page, and instead of the moderator tag with each post just have a different subtle colour to our user name font - or our user name in bold compared to the other members, most of whom know we are moderators anyway..?

PS: How do you change the font sizes..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Love Child

Oh & John, can you stand on one had, clap with both feet & do keep up's?  ;D

WhiteJC

Quote from: Love Child on September 02, 2009, 02:23:18 PM
1) The banner at the top. Does it have to stay in the box or can we float it like on the original messageboard? I know I'm being picky but the way it is, it looks very . . . . robotic . . . kind of out of place if you know what I mean.

2) colour sheme. Is this the final colour or are we going back to the original grey that we current use?

3) Can we add more links at the top of this messageboard like for the shop, league etc if we happen to come up with any other aditions to the website.

1) the current style (the default that I've amended) uses the same 'scheme' for the banner and main titles such as "General Category" and "Friends of Fulham info centre" so they have to be 'coloured'. I'm reasonably sure that I can create a new template, then I can 'float' the banner
2) this is the 'default' scheme, I'll create our own
3) once again, when I create the new theme I should be able to add (or remove) links

Love Child

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 02, 2009, 06:09:25 PM
Quote from: Love Child on September 02, 2009, 02:23:18 PM

1) the current style (the default that I've amended) uses the same 'scheme' for the banner and main titles such as "General Category" and "Friends of Fulham info centre" so they have to be 'coloured'. I'm reasonably sure that I can create a new template, then I can 'float' the banner
2) this is the 'default' scheme, I'll create our own
3) once again, when I create the new theme I should be able to add (or remove) links

Thank you John, please add another gold star to your name  :P