more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miralem Sulejmani to Fulham?

Started by Yarden, June 16, 2011, 08:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

From SSN

Speculation: Ajax's Miralem Sulejmani linked with Fulham and Newcastle, but he will need an EU passport as he was turned down for a work permit as a move to West Ham collapsed last year.

Anyone seen this guy?

sipwell

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (takes a deep breath)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Overrated, overpaid. Ajax bought him for a ridiculous sum of money and gave him ridiculous wages. He hasn't brought what they expected he would bring (despite being most of the times in the starting XI) and remember that Ajax is a club in rough water. No, no and no!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Mr Fulham

Sipwell, on the other hand, there might be some truth in Steve Sidwell's words:
"Players seem to thrive here," considered Steve. "I think that's because it's a club that is willing to give players a chance. Things might not have been going well for them for a variety of reasons elsewhere, but here they still see the potential.

"There are so many examples of that in this team, from front to back. Some of them probably didn't have the luck that they had hoped for at their previous club, but they have come here and gone on to be very successful.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/June/SidwellBackingBobby.aspx#ixzz1PRH2biyl

I think he's spot on there.

Sulejmani is still young - do you know anything about his wages? Transfer fee was about 14m, if I recall that correctly. That is indeed a ridiculous amout of money.

And do you know why he needs an EU passport and Zigic etc. didn't?

Scored 8 and made 7 assists last season, the quota isn't thaaaat bad.

sipwell

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 16, 2011, 12:52:49 PM
"Players seem to thrive here," considered Steve. "I think that's because it's a club that is willing to give players a chance. Things might not have been going well for them for a variety of reasons elsewhere, but here they still see the potential.

"There are so many examples of that in this team, from front to back. Some of them probably didn't have the luck that they had hoped for at their previous club, but they have come here and gone on to be very successful.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/June/SidwellBackingBobby.aspx#ixzz1PRH2biyl

Sulejmani is still young - do you know anything about his wages? Transfer fee was about 14m, if I recall that correctly. That is indeed a ridiculous amout of money.

1) there are better strikers out there. Why bet on someone where there are plenty of cons;
2) he plays in the Dutch Premier League. If you fail to score goals there, you'll fail to score goals everywhere.
3) Probably because he isn't a regular in the national team?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: sipwell on June 16, 2011, 12:55:27 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 16, 2011, 12:52:49 PM

1) there are better strikers out there. Why bet on someone where there are plenty of cons;
2) he plays in the Dutch Premier League. If you fail to score goals there, you'll fail to score goals everywhere.
3) Probably because he isn't a regular in the national team?

Ok, I'll stop here.  082.gif

NorthernWhite

I think we're only linked because he's at Ajax. If you look at the below, it doesn't look like he had a fantastic relationship with Martin Jol!

HE SAYS:

When former boss Martin Jol blocked a move to West Ham last year: "It looks like he's trying to ruin my career. I was looking forward to relaunching my career at West Ham. Their manager sees me as a big talent and I'm keen to make a fresh start elsewhere."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/2011-06-15/talksport-transfer-spotlight-toon-target-miralem-sulejmani-facts-stats-and-video

Mr Fulham

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 16, 2011, 01:43:10 PM
I think we're only linked because he's at Ajax. If you look at the below, it doesn't look like he had a fantastic relationship with Martin Jol!

HE SAYS:

When former boss Martin Jol blocked a move to West Ham last year: "It looks like he's trying to ruin my career. I was looking forward to relaunching my career at West Ham. Their manager sees me as a big talent and I'm keen to make a fresh start elsewhere."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/2011-06-15/talksport-transfer-spotlight-toon-target-miralem-sulejmani-facts-stats-and-video

He might be grateful after he saw what Grant and West Ham did last season! :011:

NorthernWhite

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 16, 2011, 01:47:18 PM
Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 16, 2011, 01:43:10 PM

HE SAYS:

He might be grateful after he saw what Grant and West Ham did last season! :011:

Too true!  Grant could really have ruined his career if he'd gone!