watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A hatrick of Queens of the Stone age.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 18, 2011, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

And why not? Please no hip hop sheeet songs on this thread, i dont want it tainted with that Sean Davis jeans down the back of your knees rubbish. Yer get me innit? Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

FatFreddysCat

Sod it it's saturday so i'll spoil you with two bonus classics from the mighty Black Crowes The Black Crowes- Remedy

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FatFreddysCat

Jimbobob you have impeccable taste sir  :54:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Fulham_Adam

Gotta love QOTSA!

A band I'll be seeing at sonisphere in a few weeks:

metallica - enter sandman
The past is told by those who win.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 18, 2011, 08:09:33 PM
Gotta love QOTSA!

A band I'll be seeing at sonisphere in a few weeks:

metallica - enter sandman
One of my top ten songs of all time  :54:

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

This is the gayest, ice wash jeans thread, I have ever seen on this message board.  All those involved should hang their heads in shame...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 19, 2011, 02:44:26 AM
This is the gayest, ice wash jeans thread, I have ever seen on this message board.  All those involved should hang their heads in shame...
No the gayest one is my gay metal thread. And what are ice washed jeans? Also thanks for not adding your usual hip hop crap to it, because that stuff belongs in one of your four toilets.

mangoputney

Dave Grohl, legend!!!! bring on Foos at MK and Madrid in coming fortnight :)
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Fulham_Adam

Quote from: mangoputney on June 19, 2011, 12:28:06 PM
Dave Grohl, legend!!!! bring on Foos at MK and Madrid in coming fortnight :)

I'm seeing the foos at MK. Jimmy Wat World and Biffy Clyro supporting as well :D
The past is told by those who win.

LRCN

looove queens of the stone age, only got two albums though, how many they done? saw them in 2006 WARMING UP FOR FOO FIGHTERS. motorhead played before foo fighters too, great gig that was

Earl Sweatshirt - EARL

listening to this an jimi hendrix's take on the national anthem AT THE SAME TIME, hardcore eh

mangoputney

2006 Hyde Park, quality :)

Hope the weather clears up and MK Bowl will be a rocking
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

LRCN

Quote from: mangoputney on June 19, 2011, 10:34:20 PM
2006 Hyde Park, quality :)

Hope the weather clears up and MK Bowl will be a rocking

haha yeah, did you go too? great gig