https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And for the proper Cottagers a hatrick of Gay metal

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 18, 2011, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Fulham_Adam

Haha 'gay metal' love it!

Electric six actually covered one of Queen's songs- Radio gaga. Was a decent cover I thought but a little controversial.
The past is told by those who win.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 18, 2011, 08:32:18 PM
Haha 'gay metal' love it!

Electric six actually covered one of Queen's songs- Radio gaga. Was a decent cover I thought but a little controversial.
Anychance of putting it on here? The gaybar is the only one i've heard of thiers. The Ocean colour scene i may be mistaken about unless they've got  new singer, i thought he was long haired and funnily enough a Wolves fan. Can i have my £80 back please? oh and that can of pepper spray i had to ditch after a Wolves fan tried to get me nicked before the game.

Fulham_Adam

Electric 6 - Radio Ga Ga

That's radio gaga, it was the video that upset a few Queen fans. Their biggest song was high voltage though, think that got to number 2 in the charts.
Haha I think I remember you writing about the pepper spray debacle before.  :005:

Fulham_Adam

Actually listening to that cover again it wasn't as good as I remember haha. Been a few years since I heard it, don't think it deserves to be in a list of 'worst cover versions' though!

FatFreddysCat

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 18, 2011, 08:48:06 PM
Electric 6 - Radio Ga Ga

That's radio gaga, it was the video that upset a few Queen fans. Their biggest song was high voltage though, think that got to number 2 in the charts.
Haha I think I remember you writing about the pepper spray debacle before.  :005:
Yeah some Wolves fans tried to provoke us going under the subway singing a song about Danny Murphy, i replied by singing one about the Wolves CB who done Bobby ( oh my senile brain i've forgotten his name, Karl?) Some midget came up to me threatening that i was going to get my head kicked in, i replied that your mates had better help you because your a short arsed twit and if i bend down far enough i'll bite your nose off. He then run to the Old Bill saying i'd sang a racist song about Karl Ready ??? and i remembered i had a something i shouldn't and ditched it. Couldn't pick it up after as i ended up miles away after getting nicked. That was my little momento of the Hamburg final as well  :035:

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 18, 2011, 09:01:07 PM
Why is David Seaman in the video?

Yeah, why would a bunch of gay guys want Seaman in their video?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat