watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England link if anyone is interested!

Started by FFCcravencottage, June 19, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bronsons

What I love is how the commentators keep going on about how much the players will have learned from the experience.

What have they learned, exactly? That they're not very good? That players from other countries pass and control the ball better than we do? That losing is part of playing for England?  :dead horse:   093.gif

I could have told them all that if they'd stayed home. And we could have put their plane fares towards keeping a hospital open.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 19, 2011, 09:45:42 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2011, 09:37:45 PM
Quote from: FFCcravencottage on June 19, 2011, 09:35:47 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 19, 2011, 09:32:09 PM
I dont get this i love Engand stuff when you have moved abroad. When i do finally move to Spain i will adopt that as my country rather than the cold wet immigrant ridden shite hole i have left behind. No interest in England now, just waiting for the kids to be old enough to make the choice wether to freeze or fry then i'm off . Adios Somlialand  :038:
Trust me I have no love for England what so ever, but I still couldn't start supporting Spain. That would be like not supporting Fulham just because they dropped down to Fourth division.
im possibly moving to Spain in the next twelve months but i'll still be surporting England, its in the blood.
Ha ha Fred you must be talking about MJG I was born in Averill st off Fulham Palace Road the turning next to Greyhound road. Don't even know where Surrey is lol

MJG

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on June 19, 2011, 09:44:40 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 19, 2011, 09:36:36 PM
Lost 2-1 last kick of the game and the england future looks the same as england present. Oh well back to the golf and watch a british player win something.
Can you please go to bed and not watch the golf :dead horse:
I don't think even I can jinx Rory now.

FFCcravencottage

Six holes gone and Rory McIlroy -16 and now 9 shots in front don't put the mockers on it anyone.

MJG

For more of englands future turn over to Eurosport for the second half of U17 WC Engalnd v Rwanda.

HatterDon

I don't understand the disdain for your national team. Yes, they've not won a World Cup since 1966, and yes, the press over-hypes them. Had I not been watching USA in the Gold Cup this afternoon, I'd have tried to find the U-21 match. Smalling Onuha ... good players there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel