News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whats more important to you QPR or Europa ?

Started by Riversider, June 19, 2011, 12:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

I notice that both games against QPHa take place 48 hours after Europa Cup games , so I was wondering whats more important to you, Europa League points or 6 points against Rangers ?
For me personally its the games against QPHa , 5 or 10 years from now , people at work will still be making reference to the long awaited rematch against them , but a year from now nobody will be talking about who we played on the Thursday night before in The Europa League !
If we are drawn to play away in some far flung Eastern European s**t hole on the Thursday night before QPHa , then I think the team should be picked with consideration leaning towards the sunday game .
The first game at The Cottage is going to be a massive occassion , and from what I was hearing yesterday , the Club shouldnt sell match tickets to members with no previous booking history !!!!!

FatFreddysCat

Europa is way more important than the mugs who are just visiting for one season.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 19, 2011, 12:16:49 PM
Europa is way more important than the mugs who are just visiting for one season.
:005:

Blingo

Cant believe you even THINK that you can compare qpr to Europa  :002: :002: :002:

finnster01

Quote from: Blingo on June 19, 2011, 02:02:46 PM
Cant believe you even THINK that you can compare qpr to Europa  :002: :002: :002:

I think you can. Loftus Road looks a lot like something built during the Soviet area in Kazakhstan.  :hook:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fulham_Adam

I'm looking forward to going back to Loftus Road. Europa has got me more excited though.
The past is told by those who win.

Fletchino

Oh come on it's qpr are second team will piss all over them whilst are first team piss all over Europe

SmithyFFC

As long as we take 6 points off them I couldnt less about QPR! Europa here we come  :clap_hands:
FTID

Rabbit

If the Europa League games are on Thursdays and the QPR games are on Saturdays I'm presuming, surely those games will get moved to Sunday. Either way, I would love to watch the boys stuff QPR but I think Europe has to be the bigger focus.

Burt

Erm...no contest. Europa all the way. The memories from our run to Hamburg mean so much more than the odd match we have against the bitters.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Europa is a bonus,I think people rated it higher than it should be because we never thought we would see Fulham in Europe and as a club we treat it as "special" the fans use their holidays representing the club we love.

But to me beating QPR is much more important than the Europa league because when we do the double over them, it's 6 points in the premier league,6 points closer to saftey, 6 points closer to a higher position,which brings more money and better players,better players bring a higher league position,that bring in more money ect ect

Europa league is a side show,a nice side show,a side show that give us games that live in the memory for a life time,but it's still a side show at the end of the day.The Premier league is the be all and end all and is vital to the continuing good health of the club we love-COYW!  :clap_hands:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 19, 2011, 08:37:45 PM
Europa is a bonus,I think people rated it higher than it should be because we never thought we would see Fulham in Europe and as a club we treat it as "special" the fans use their holidays representing the club we love.

But to me beating QPR is much more important than the Europa league because when we do the double over them, it's 6 points in the premier league,6 points closer to saftey, 6 points closer to a higher position,which brings more money and better players,better players bring a higher league position,that bring in more money ect ect

Europa league is a side show,a nice side show,a side show that give us games that live in the memory for a life time,but it's still a side show at the end of the day.The Premier league is the be all and end all and is vital to the continuing good health of the club we love-COYW!  :clap_hands:
Stop Hacking Syds account Lighthouse.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

:011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :drums:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 19, 2011, 08:40:59 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 19, 2011, 08:37:45 PM

Europa league is a side show,a nice side show,a side show that give us games that live in the memory for a life time,but it's still a side show at the end of the day.The Premier league is the be all and end all and is vital to the continuing good health of the club we love-COYW!  :clap_hands:
Stop Hacking Syds account Lighthouse.
all joking apart I hope I'm more positive than that guy,he's like Eeyore after 2 cases of Gin,I sometimes wonder why he bothers :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: 094.gif 094.gif 096.gig 096.gig

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.