watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crusaders..........

Started by cutbushcitylimits, June 20, 2011, 06:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

I am sorry if this may have been covered before/elsewhere but is there a reason why Crusaders are entering this competition in the 2nd qualifying round and Stoke in the 3rd qualifying round(!) and us in the 1st round???
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

The Equalizer

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on June 21, 2011, 10:06:48 AM
I am sorry if this may have been covered before/elsewhere but is there a reason why Crusaders are entering this competition in the 2nd qualifying round and Stoke in the 3rd qualifying round(!) and us in the 1st round???

Fair play league. Just because we're a better side doesn't mean we don't have to jump through hoops. Stoke were cup finalists, Crusaders just belong in a crappy league that has several European places to give away.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkCity

Yes, you should all go, it's a wonderfull place to visit.

This was last night in East Belfast.

http://www.thejournal.ie/riots-break-ou-in-east-belfast-160137-Jun2011/
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

finnster01

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on June 21, 2011, 10:06:48 AM

Mr OBS,
It has all to do with the fact we got a "freebie" in terms of the fair play league and all those teams enter 1st qual round no matter what. I don't know what Crusaders did or not but Stoke gets in at the third round courtesy of losing the cup final. Because the strength "coefficient" of the Prem, they get dropped in the last qual rd.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

OldBrownShoe

Thanks Finn and Equaliser. All told I think it is a strange and unfair competition. However I am glad we are in it. COYW! 079.gif
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

FatFreddysCat

Might go to this myself and could stay with my cousin in Bangor which is by the sea and quite nice and very safe. But if Flynny goes which he's thinking of doing he wants to bring a tricolour with FFC on it, and that certainly wouldn't go down to well on my cousins estate .