more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crusaders FC

Started by BelfastCrusader, June 21, 2011, 01:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BelfastCrusader

Statement from Crusaders FC :

Tickets for the Europa League 2nd Round qualifying game at Seaview on Thursday 14th July will be available to current season ticket holders (2011-12) and Life Members EXCLUSIVELY for the Tal North Stand, the Construct Stadia East Stand, and Wavin West Stand priced at £25 (Adult) and £18 (Under 16's & OAP's) respectively this weekend Saturday & Sunday from 1pm-3pm each day. Please bring your payment slip that you where given when purchasing your season ticket with you as proof of entitlement. Those purchasing tickets for the the qualifying game will be strictly limited to their own ticket plus two more.

Lapsed season ticket holders and Supporters Clubs can purchase tickets from Monday 27th June. Supporters Clubs can place an order for tickets now through the supporters Liason Director)

All remaining tickets will go on general sale from Thursday 30th June.

Tickets for additional permanent seating being installed on the South Terrace and demountable seating fixed on a permanent foundation in the car park area will be released for general sale on Friday 1st July. These seats will be priced at £30 due to the installation costs (Crusaders Football Club will make no income from these seats)

We would urge all Crusaders supporters to ensure that they purchase tickets as soon as is possible as it is highly likely that tickets will sell out very quickly. This is the biggest game at Seaview since 1976 and the Chairman has made every effort to keep the game at Seaview and also to ensure as many Crusaders supporters as possible will be able to attend the game.

White Noise

Colin

Were the ticket prices a surprise for you guys. Just seen a Crues fan on Twitter saying he is gutted they are £25. What do you normally pay for a league game? -

Bryancrues Bryan Hutchinson

£25 for Crusaders vs Fulham at Seaview #gutted no London for me now

Scrumpy

Quote from: White Noise on June 25, 2011, 12:12:26 AM
Colin

Were the ticket prices a surprise for you guys. Just seen a Crues fan on Twitter saying he is gutted they are £25. What do you normally pay for a league game? -

Does seem a bit high, but I can understand them wanting to make a few bob from this one. Fulham are the 'glamour' Club in Round 1 and Round 2. :57:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 25, 2011, 01:02:19 AM
Quote from: White Noise on June 25, 2011, 12:12:26 AM
Colin

Does seem a bit high, but I can understand them wanting to make a few bob from this one. Fulham are the 'glamour' Club in Round 1 and Round 2. :57:

Careful Scrumpy, you might jinx us.

BelfastCrusader

A league game costs £9 entrance.

I know Bryan well and I think his cost complaints are down to the fact he takes the wife and 3 children to the games, so that's going to cost him £104 for a day out.

Personally I think the price is very reasonable. Linfield v Rangers friendly is £20 an adult ticket and Rangers won't bring a full squad!

fulham4prem

I'm down south. Do you reckon it would be dangerous for me to travel up. Will my southern accent gain any unwanted attention.Also leaving the car parked with a southern reg?.

CorkCity

Quote from: fulham4prem on June 25, 2011, 04:23:58 PM
I'm down south. Do you reckon it would be dangerous for me to travel up. Will my southern accent gain any unwanted attention.Also leaving the car parked with a southern reg?.

Leave the car in Dublin and get the train up, put on a bit of an English/Kerry accent and dont wear anything from Pennys or Dunnes, that would be a dead giveaway  :011:
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

BelfastCrusader

Quote from: fulham4prem on June 25, 2011, 04:23:58 PM
You will have no issues at all!
Southern Reg cars are parked all over the city every day and people do not go around targeting them.

If you want to attract trouble wear an Ireland or Celtic shirt, that will bring unwanted attention.

If you are walking around in a Fulham jersey then nobody will say boo to you.

I hope you make the trip to Belfast & Crusaders FC

BelfastCrusader

Statement Released This Afternoon by Crusaders :

TICKET PRICING AND RATIONAL STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE BEARERS     25.06.11

Ticket prices for this match are high by Crusaders standards. We understand that some fans may be concerned. As such we wanted to explain the rationale.

A Red (and Black) Letter Day

First and foremost it was our determination that this match be played at Seaview. Enormous work has taken place around Seaview in the past 2 years and the Stadium Working Group had made hosting a Euro tie at Seaview in 2011-12 a key target.

We are very grateful to our near neighbours Cliftonville FC whose ground we registered for UEFA licensing purposes. However a plum draw has made this tie "a red-letter day" for Crusaders, our biggest match since the European Cup tie with Liverpool in 1976-77, and should really be played at home. We are a fan-owned, fan-run club and proud to be so. It was our determination to host a great night at our wee patch, Seaview.

Costs of Meeting UEFA Standards

The costs of hosting the match are high. In addition to the challenges in meeting the matching costs of the two new stands (plus over £160,000 in VAT) we have £10,000 to spend to undertake FIFA 2 Star recertification, the costs of a TV gantry and a host of other costs to bring the ground up to UEFA standard from supporter medical facilities to Wi-Fi access for press correspondents. It all costs.

Second we are seeking to use the opportunity of this major match to add up to 1400 seats to the Seaview capacity on the South side of the ground. South side seats are costed at £30 for the match. At this price we will not fully recover our costs but will have additional seating capacity thereafter. Doing this now (albeit at breakneck speed) makes long-term sense leaving the ground with a seating capacity of over 3000 and capable of hosting Irish Cup, CIS and County Antrim semi-finals in the future.

Finally doing our ticketing through the wider Crusaders family (Supporters Clubs, Academy and Strikers sections) will help grow these sections and improve communication though our "roots".  Hosting a match of this size is for us a "whole club" effort.

Club Flags and Colours Only

Finally can we ask all supporters to support our call for "Club Flags and Colours Only" on the night. We are an open club seeking to promote a family friendly atmosphere at the ground. We have been active supporters of the IFA's "Football for All" campaign and promoters of the UEFA 10 point plan to combat sectarianism and racism.

We want those attending the Europa tie to enjoy the night and come back more regularly. Likewise the customers to our 4G pitch are from all communities as well as foreign nationals living locally. Let's show the NEW Seaview off in the right light. Just passionate noisy support for the Hatchetmen.

Yorkshire White

Cheers Colin, has there been any news about our allocation yet? The club must know!

BelfastCrusader

Nothing yet as the confirmed capacity is yet to be determined.

Final health & safety check on Friday on the new ground work,,so hopefully get word over the weekend / Monday.

If I hear I will let you know.

BelfastCrusader

Been told today that Fulham will be housed in The Shore Road End stand with an initial allocation of 520 tickets. 100 tickets may be further allocated as the stand holds 629

Yorkshire White

Thanks Colin, that is FANTASTIC news!

White Noise

We had better win in The Faroes!! The Crues have made the half 'n half's up all ready -

http://twitpic.com/5l2kc9

Jimpav

Quote from: White Noise on July 04, 2011, 01:38:42 PM
We had better win in The Faroes!! The Crues have made the half 'n half's up all ready -

Nice one! Did anyone see a half and half for the Runavik fixture? I bought a programme - the Europa design always looks classier.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Jimpav on July 04, 2011, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: White Noise on July 04, 2011, 01:38:42 PM

Nice one! Did anyone see a half and half for the Runavik fixture? I bought a programme - the Europa design always looks classier.

Maybe out in the Faroes, Jimpav, but I don't think too many London spivs would see a big profit in this one! Normally, it's the 'lesser' team's fans that get these as momentoes, although I still cherish my Accrington Stanley/FFC half and half scarf.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Yorkshire White

Just recieved this reply from Fulham:
"We can't confirm details until such time as we have progressed in the tie, but early indications are that in the event of progression we will have an official allocation of around 500 tickets."

Confirmation of what Colin has said basically, happy days!

BelfastCrusader

If you open the link, Fulham will be housed in the Wavin Stand - http://www.crusadersfc.com/images/New%20Stand%20Page.htm