News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good news for us Americans here in the U.S.

Started by Tom, February 26, 2010, 06:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Game on Sunday against Sunderland will be on FSC at 9:00 am Pacific time 12:00 pm Eastern time. My Sunday just got better.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

mine too, but it's tape delayed two hours, so don't inadvertantly catch the score.

My reward for being a good boy and going to church is that I'll be away from all football temptations.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Sunday just got better... anyone familiar with Jacksonville Florida and where to possibly catch this game at?
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

CCD: check the pubs link on the left hand column of the FulhamUSA.com home page. They might have something foryou there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SoCalJoe

You can observe a lot by just watching.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 26, 2010, 09:01:27 AM
Sunday just got better... anyone familiar with Jacksonville Florida and where to possibly catch this game at?
Try the Hare and Hounds they usually have it ::)

Fernhurst

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 26, 2010, 08:17:26 PM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 26, 2010, 09:01:27 AM
Try the Hare and Hounds they usually have it ::)

Freddy ----- play nice ..... tut tut

Logicalman

Tom, et al, check out the Exiles category on this site, there is a sticky on the top with all the Fulham shown on which channels.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=540.0  ..... at your service, sir.

FFCOutpostCommander

These delayed US broadcasts always cause me quite a dilemma. I can delay gratification for a few hours and stay away from all media while waiting to see a match, but it really diminishes the fun when I don't get to share it play by play with you lot on FoF. I'm the only fan in my house and probably for many many miles around. Maybe we Yanks could make a pact to meet in the chat room at the broadcast to banter throughout the match, blissfully aware that all our brothers and sisters already know the outcome. The chat room doesn't list any comments before you log in so we wouldn't have any chance of  seeing what went on earlier. Biggest challenge is for no spoilers to join in for their own merriment! :-X
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

Tom

Quote from: Logicalman on February 27, 2010, 07:36:10 PM
Tom, et al, check out the Exiles category on this site, there is a sticky on the top with all the Fulham shown on which channels.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=540.0  ..... at your service, sir.
Thanks Logicalman, I appreciate it. Did not know that was there.
Fulham for life!

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: FFCOutpostCommander on February 27, 2010, 08:00:57 PM
These delayed US broadcasts always cause me quite a dilemma. I can delay gratification for a few hours and stay away from all media while waiting to see a match, but it really diminishes the fun when I don't get to share it play by play with you lot on FoF. I'm the only fan in my house and probably for many many miles around. Maybe we Yanks could make a pact to meet in the chat room at the broadcast to banter throughout the match, blissfully aware that all our brothers and sisters already know the outcome. The chat room doesn't list any comments before you log in so we wouldn't have any chance of  seeing what went on earlier. Biggest challenge is for no spoilers to join in for their own merriment! :-X

That sounds great! I'll definitely be there. The one problem is that to load the chatroom we must visit the FoF mainpage, which usually will say the score. :o
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

FFCOutpostCommander

Sound good Box, that will make at least the two of us. As for getting into the chat room with out having to look at any posts you can use the link on the home page by typing http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php into your browser.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA