watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we play in all white...

Started by michaelread, June 28, 2011, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I think it would look very slick, quite neat and stylish - a bit like the club. All white at home and all black away is a great idea I think.

To raise a point I made on Twitter today (frankieyoutwit - if anyone's interested) I think Fulham's third kit should be charitable, eg, blue for prostate cancer or Unicef or red for British Heart Foundation, I just think it would be a nice touch.

LBNo11

...I do like that idea FPT.. 077.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Luke

Love the idea FPT and to be honest I don't think all white would be that bad either.
Here's Davies..... It's on, It is on!!

MJG

I have no problem with an all white kit, but I mentioned it to my old man who is quite open to a lot of things but he went in to one about being B&W etc. He will take the change in badge/playing at QPR/maybe move somewhere else and even a Jackson statue, but start mucking around with the kit and he says NO.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Thanks Luke and LBNo11 - I have emailed the club about the idea, am awaiting a reply, it's great to have your support!

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Berserker

You could have the French speaking part on one arm and the Flemish speaking on the other  :005:

Quote from: Airfix on June 28, 2011, 12:38:42 PM
Quote from: Burt on June 28, 2011, 12:37:21 PM
So long as the Kappa logo isn't the size of Belgium I'll be happy.

No offence, Mr Sipwell sir  :dft011:

I'd be happy.  Belgium is quite small, you know...
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SG

Quote from: MJG on June 28, 2011, 06:59:13 PM
I have no problem with an all white kit, but I mentioned it to my old man who is quite open to a lot of things but he went in to one about being B&W etc. He will take the change in badge/playing at QPR/maybe move somewhere else and even a Jackson statue, but start mucking around with the kit and he says NO.

And I am with your old man. We have white shirt black shorts end of !

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SG on June 29, 2011, 06:38:47 AM
Quote from: MJG on June 28, 2011, 06:59:13 PM

And I am with your old man. We have white shirt black shorts end of !
+ 1

Vinnieffc

Martin Jols WhighandwhighArmy.. Naa don't work  :016: