watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I am now up and running on FOF!

Started by gazFFC, July 26, 2011, 04:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazFFC

Thought I'd go a step further from CC, as I live in Hertfordshire, don't really get a chance to mingle with other Fulham fans, only knew of a few in my area so want to get to know more!  :003:

AlFayedsChequebook

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

LBNo11

076.gif

I'm sure there are other Hertfordshire Whites around, if there are maybe you can share the journeys to Craven Cottage..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

gazFFC

Thanks guys!

Yeah a girl my mate used to coach is a Fulham fan and so is her family, became good mates with her brother so we get together and go the games! Nearly a 2 hour train journey but its worth it!

Buc

Quote from: gazFFC on July 26, 2011, 05:08:21 PM
Nearly a 2 hour train journey but its worth it!

Well, a 2 hour train journey isn't bad. Greetings from Finland!  :027:

Welcome to FoF!

Logicalman

Thanks guys!

Yeah a girl my mate used to coach is a Fulham fan and so is her family, became good mates with her brother so we get together and go the games! Nearly a 2 hour train journey but its worth it!

Welcome, and yep, 2 hours on the train can be a real pain, especially done so often.

Unfortunately my once-a-season or so trip over costs the same as 3 season tickets EACH, but it's still worth seeing the best team in the world, and the only one for me and the other half.

gazFFC

Quote from: Buc on July 26, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
Nearly a 2 hour train journey but its worth it!

Well, a 2 hour train journey isn't bad. Greetings from Finland!  :027:

Welcome to FoF!

Thanks Buc! Greetings from England!

gazFFC

Wow. Where you live then Logicalman?

Logicalman

Quote from: gazFFC on July 26, 2011, 05:36:00 PM
Wow. Where you live then Logicalman?

Now I'm part of the US contingent, there's a lot of us over in these parts, too many to mention here, but you'll get the gist of where they're from as you read the posts.

Again, welcome to the best Fulham Supporters site in the world.

Fulham_Adam

Where abouts in Hertfordshire?

I work in Potters Bar and live in St Albans. Potters Bar is crawling with Spud fans but you may have seen me as I wear my Fulham shirt a lot.
The past is told by those who win.

gazFFC

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 26, 2011, 05:48:28 PM

I work in Potters Bar and live in St Albans. Potters Bar is crawling with Spud fans but you may have seen me as I wear my Fulham shirt a lot.

Hoddesdon mate, crawling with spuds here too!

Fulham_Adam

Quote from: gazFFC on July 26, 2011, 05:58:56 PM

Ah okay, been there once to the club faces(?). To be honest I hated the club but can't comment on the town itself.
It's horrible when Tottenham achieve something, that's when you realise just how many of the morons there are. When they got to the champions league you should have seen them all scurrying out from their disgusting rocks pretending they know something about football.
The past is told by those who win.

gazFFC

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 26, 2011, 06:07:22 PM
Quote from: gazFFC on July 26, 2011, 05:58:56 PM

Ah okay, been there once to the club faces(?). To be honest I hated the club but can't comment on the town itself.
It's horrible when Tottenham achieve something, that's when you realise just how many of the morons there are. When they got to the champions league you should have seen them all scurrying out from their disgusting rocks pretending they know something about football.

Yeah, to be honest it is a rubbish place, I dont like it in there, the one in Gants Hill is much better! No where really decent around here for a night out, but know exactly what you mean! Got loads of mates who are Spurs fans, the banter that flies between us is magic, one tried telling me that Bale had a better season than Dempsey, he shut up when I proved it ! (we was going by the most goals, successful passes, tackles etc), they do always like to think their right though, but we will shut them up this season!