watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Return to Craven Cottage

Started by FP, July 07, 2011, 01:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FP

The first step in the project is accomplished. I already have plane tickets to London for January 26th. After carefully studying the fixture i decided that was the best way to have 2 matches at the Cottage in two weeks, probably 3 (there's FA Cup on Sat 28th).

So we (me and my girlfriend) will be there for WBA and Newcastle  :yay:

Now the following steps: membership, tickets, accomodation, more planes and/or trains-ferry (we'll go to Dublin for the Ireland vs Wales 6 Nations match, and never been to Ireland), Man City away? probably.......... Anyway the first (and most important) step is done.

2 home games for sure and of course meeting you lads for a couple of pints  :beer: :beer:

finnster01

Quote from: FP on July 07, 2011, 01:58:34 PM
The first step in the project is accomplished. I already have plane tickets to London for January 26th. After carefully studying the fixture i decided that was the best way to have 2 matches at the Cottage in two weeks, probably 3 (there's FA Cup on Sat 28th).

So we (me and my girlfriend) will be there for WBA and Newcastle  :yay:

Now the following steps: membership, tickets, accomodation, more planes and/or trains-ferry (we'll go to Dublin for the Ireland vs Wales 6 Nations match, and never been to Ireland), Man City away? probably.......... Anyway the first (and most important) step is done.

2 home games for sure and of course meeting you lads for a couple of pints  :beer: :beer:

:clap_hands:

Good man, and wish I could be there and shake your hand Mr FP.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Greater love hath no man for a football team than a man who would abandon an Argentine summer for January in London.

Well done, FP, you are Fulham to the core!  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

I will definately come up and buy you a  :beer: . Take a load of money to Ireland, despite what Cork City may tell you it's mega expensive, and bloody cold and wet.