watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Hugh Grant on Question Time last night

Started by Shredhead, July 08, 2011, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

I watched about half an hour of last night's programme and Hugh Grant ran rings round the politicians (except Shirley Williams). Made you proud, it did.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

BalDrick

Damn, didn't know he was on it (though I was watching 2 recorded episodes of the really rather good Sirens, oh and the final Lead Balloon). He was instrumental in getting this whole phone tapping thing going wasn't he?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

HatterDon

Hugh Grant is America's favorite Prime Minister.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Shredhead

He was instrumental in getting all this going and he knew the dates of and what happened in the previous 'inquiries' and investigations. He was very direct in his views about the police, News of the Screws and politicians. He put the Labour MP on the spot for being at a Murdoch party 3 weeks ago. The MP looked gutted. He made mincemeat of the Tory and gave as good as he got with John Gaunt. He was self-depreciating as well when people referred to his former brushes with the law in LA. My only criticism was that he wasn't wearing a replica FFC shirt under his Boden jacket.

BalDrick

Can only find a minute and a half of it on YouTube.

Football replica shirt on Question Time?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

sipwell

Quote from: HatterDon on July 08, 2011, 03:52:36 PM
Hugh Grant is America's favorite Prime Minister.

Speaking of PM: has Fulham ever "had" a PM?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sipwell

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 08, 2011, 04:04:40 PM
Peter Marinello
Peter Mellor

:hook:

I actually googled that since those names didn't ring a bell. You beat me on points. But you beat me.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Shredhead

Peter Mellor - the 4th greatest living Fulham keeper or ex-keeper - after Jim Stannard, Mark Schwarzer and Van de Saar.

Logicalman

Quote from: Shredhead on July 08, 2011, 04:45:26 PM
Peter Mellor - the 4th greatest living Fulham keeper or ex-keeper - after Jim Stannard, Mark Schwarzer and Van de Saar.

unfortunately, like Cutbush and mrs Rooney, forgot how to shut his legs quick enough !!  :010:   :hook:

ron

Quote from: Shredhead on July 08, 2011, 01:35:51 PM
I watched about half an hour of last night's programme and Hugh Grant ran rings round the politicians (except Shirley Williams). Made you proud, it did.

..and he flirted with our Shirl !