watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Jerseys?

Started by kanga, February 28, 2010, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kanga

Anyone know of any stores (online or brick-and-mortar) in the U.S. that carry the full range of Fulham jerseys? Most of the places I've seen only have a very limited range. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

LBNo11

...not sure about a full range kanga, but I believe fulhamusa as the official USA Fulham supporters club haev their own shop - I'm sure HatterDon etc., will confirm this...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

Kanga, agree with LB, FulhamUSA will have had a thread about where to get one but I not sure there a lot of options. Mine was purchased in London and brought back by my sister. Also, I think there at least WAS a USA focused on-line store on the Official Web-site.

kanga

Thanks for the info LB and RR -- unfortunately the Fulham USA site's store seemed to be closed/down and none of the threads there led to anything. I guess I'll continue to look...

Steve_orino

Just for anybody who hasn't seen it: http://www.fulhamfcshop.com/index.html

It doesn't seem to be up-to-date but i could be wrong.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Just go to the official site and order off of there. I order all the time from there. Im waiting for a new jacket and hat to arrive anyday. My girlfriend gave me the away jersey for Valentine's day. I ordered the home and the third blue jersey off the site. When I am in London I get them at the Cottage.
Fulham for life!

kanga

Quote from: Steve_orino on March 01, 2010, 12:08:15 AM
Just for anybody who hasn't seen it: http://www.fulhamfcshop.com/index.html

It doesn't seem to be up-to-date but i could be wrong.
Yeah, it's not very up-to-date.  That was one of the first places I looked.  Under "home kit" the only item they have is a pair of soccer shorts. Under "away kit," the only jersey they have is an 08/09 youth away jersey. 

clintclintdeuce

eBay isnt horrible, I bought an authentic Dempsey there 2 years ago.
The Dude abides.

finnster01

There is also www.toffs.com (and just search for Fulham) for those who want top quality retro shirts.

I have a very high quality cotton Fulham 1950'ies Johnny Haynes one. Looks very stylish.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

I got one of my jersey's from Yanks Abroad, and another from the official site. I must say that the former was cheaper and quicker on delivery than the latter, but the best of all of them was one that was gifted to me by a friend.

My point? Oh yeah; check out Yanks-abroad.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

timmyg

Although not a store I've found ebay to have some gems. I found these each for under $20

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Tom

I got my jacket and hat in the mail today. They both look great. They are having a nice sale on the official site right now.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on March 01, 2010, 07:57:31 PM
I got one of my jersey's from Yanks Abroad, and another from the official site. I must say that the former was cheaper and quicker on delivery than the latter, but the best of all of them was one that was gifted to me by a friend.

Don, I have never ordered off Yanks Abroad before. You are saying it is cheaper than the official site and how long did it take for you to get your jersey? They only have jersey's on that site, no selection besides that.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on March 02, 2010, 02:42:56 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on March 01, 2010, 07:57:31 PM

Don, I have never ordered off Yanks Abroad before. You are saying it is cheaper than the official site and how long did it take for you to get your jersey? They only have jersey's on that site, no selection besides that.

Tom, it was only about 5 quid cheaper, but the shipping and handling was MUCH cheaper. We're talking the great escape season for my Y-A purchase, and my memory isn't what it was, but I do remember that it was relatively rapid in comparison to the Offical site a year later.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CincyFulham

The site to visit is fulhamfcshopusa.com.  :D 

Tom

Quote from: CincyFulham on March 03, 2010, 04:33:19 AM
There is really nothing to buy on that site for an adult.   :-\
Fulham for life!

CincyFulham

Quote from: Tom on March 03, 2010, 04:43:33 AM

Really, I didn't look at sizes.  They were pushing the site hard during the match on Sunday.

Tom

Quote from: CincyFulham on March 03, 2010, 05:05:34 AM
Quote from: Tom on March 03, 2010, 04:43:33 AM

Really, I didn't look at sizes.  They were pushing the site hard during the match on Sunday.
No selection and nothing new. Everything is a couple years old on that site, that is why there is no selection.
Fulham for life!

Ag

With the exchange rate what it is, it's actually cheaper to order from the club than Y-A.  $100 + $6.25 shipping vs 57.99 pounds ($86.75) plus about $10 shipping.

When I ordered, Y-A took longer to process the order than the club, but less time in actual shipping.  Net gain, maybe 3-4 days max. 

Now quality of shipping was another issue.  My stuff from the club came in creased to hell.  I'd have gladly paid extra for them to ship it in a box.

McBridefan1

buy from the official and pay the shipping ya cheap prlck... just kiddin, I bought a hat and shirt that cost more to ship than the actual items... my advice, save up and order everything you want all at once, shipping really is rediculous but didn't take all that long in my opinion.