watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF premierleague.com Fantasy Football League 2011/12

Started by elgreenio, July 21, 2011, 12:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

I've got Ruddy (Norwich) as my back-up keeper. I'm working on the basis that playing for Norwich, he's going to be ruddy busy and ought to stop a few.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Mitch

Dont forget to take out Spurs and Everton players for the weekend.

Logicalman

Quote from: Rabbit on August 10, 2011, 01:24:19 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 21, 2011, 12:40:14 PM
will you be doing the i know the score part aswell

I really enjoyed the TIFF league for this game last year - if anyone has set up a Fulham league, I would love to join too.

Its known as the Tipping League on this site - check the Stickies above

Logicalman

Just signed up on fantasy league, managed Mark, Demps and Zamora, along with Krul, Berbatov and Drogba (Iknow, I know - lashings at dawn  :014: ) with Lescott, lennon  and Kompany to boot.

Rabbit

Quote from: Logicalman on August 12, 2011, 12:49:03 AM
Quote from: Rabbit on August 10, 2011, 01:24:19 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 21, 2011, 12:40:14 PM
will you be doing the i know the score part aswell

I really enjoyed the TIFF league for this game last year - if anyone has set up a Fulham league, I would love to join too.

Its known as the Tipping League on this site - check the Stickies above

Ah, thanks

Mitch

I've got Rodallega as my striker this weekend. Looking at the fixtures all of the normal top strikers are away to decent teams ie Chelsea at Stoke, whereas Wigan are at home and Roddalega is bound to play. Fingers crossed!

elgreenio

can see that being a high scoring game aswell Mitch.

Made quite a few changes today, Hughes in for Baird, Young/Downing/Lucas in for Nasri/Valencia/Brunt
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

With Aaron Hughes you need us to keep clean sheets, but last season we let in a lot of single goals at the cottage ie most of our games were won or drawn after going 1-0 down, so because Aaron doesnt really score he isn't someone I'd have. Saying that he will score a header on Sat now!

Quills

If the website is going to crash every Friday/Saturday as well it could be an interesting season...

Porkopolis

So I sat Suarez this weekend because he was listed as doubtful earlier in the week when I picked my squad. First fantasy football fail of the season on my part.  fp.gif

Jacob

So are they not doing provisional scores anymore? That takes a lot of fun away.

Mitch

Quote from: Porkopolis on August 13, 2011, 08:23:53 PM
So I sat Suarez this weekend because he was listed as doubtful earlier in the week when I picked my squad. First fantasy football fail of the season on my part.  fp.gif
Did the same myself. Did pick Hangeland and Cahill though!

elgreenio

thanks to a massive screw up in bonus points you get an unlimited transfer week again this week.

The website will show as -4 being reduced for each transfer but these will be restored later on in the week. Go nuts.
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

Just done mine. I'm waiting for the screw up where they dont re-instate my points. Got 64 points this weekend.

Have taken out Nani (playing Spurs), Rodallega and Balotelli (both on the bench). In come Torres (sharp and at home to West Brom) Graham (home to Wigan) and Silva (looked quality last night).

TheDaddy

Well i must have been pist ! when i picked my team what a shower of shiite.Don't even no my score as it keeps throwing me out !!!!

complete overhaul needed.....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

fulhamfan

i left out suarez and aguero because they were doubtful. ffs!

Chopper

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

MrFantastic

I joined both leagues I already have a Fantasy team on soccernet too.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

FC Silver Fox

To add Ruiz or wait and see?   Decisions, decisions.  I wonder what his initial cost will be 6 or 7 hopefully.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

rhyspabsolom

Ruiz - 7.0 (striker)
Sa - 5.0
Grygera - 5.0

Other transfers of note:

Mertesacker - 6.0
Santos - 6.5
Dann - 5.0
Yakubu - 5.5
Kakuta - 5.5
N'gog - 5.4
Drenthe - 6.0