News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know I said pre-season friendlies didn't matter?...

Started by ImperialWhite, July 23, 2011, 09:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 29, 2011, 11:52:05 PM
Cant someone just ban this horrible scouse ...t ?

Mr Freddy and Mr Hatter,
It seems we are turning into the Friends of the Red Scousers. But we can ban Tom who is a Fulham fan on too many steroids but this little gets away with whatever he wants.  089.gif

I guess it is like the club, fans don't count anymore.  096.gig

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

RidgeRider

Pata has not broken any rules on the board accept for liking Liverpool and supporting them on this board. Lets just chill out and if you don't like reading his posts then you know you can always use the Ignore feature we have mentioned endlessly. I know you won't like this but those that attack him have violated the rules more than he has, so just layoff and let us moderate the board. If you see a post that is in violation by anyone, please report it to the Mods by pressing the "report to moderator' button but short of that please quit calling for certain people to be banned on threads. It is disrespectful to the poster, the mods and to others on this board.

The people that have been banned previously have been banned because they deserved to be banned in our opinion, Fulham or not.

NogoodBoyo

Bans?
Nogood "if anyone objects to to this marriage, please say your piece, or forever hold your piece, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

I don't want him banned, Jack. I just would like us not to be playing so much into his hands. I don't want anyone banned.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on July 30, 2011, 04:45:05 AM
I don't want him banned, Jack. I just would like us not to be playing so much into his hands. I don't want anyone banned.

I couldn't agree more Don.

My suggestion to everyone is to just ignore anyone who makes you crazy or engage them respectfully as is the norm here. If engage, then you are asking for a response, if you ignore, there is nothing to get worked up over. Folks, please don't make public cries for banning like some continue to do. Thank you.

finnster01

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 30, 2011, 04:55:40 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 30, 2011, 04:45:05 AM

I couldn't agree more Don.

My suggestion to everyone is to just ignore anyone who makes you crazy or engage them respectfully as is the norm here. If engage, then you are asking for a response, if you ignore, there is nothing to get worked up over. Folks, please don't make public cries for banning like some continue to do. Thank you.

Sorry Jack. Disrespectful? There is nothing more disrespectful than come on a teams message board for a team you do not support and pitch down your tent and keep talking about everything Liverpool like any of us give a crap. THAT is disrespectful. Now I do not know if he has pictures or not, but he is allowed to continue to wind up good Fulham fans every single day. But that isn't disrespectful because I can always click on the anti-Pata button? That is not why I am on here. I am on here because I am a Friend of Fulham and I am not a Friend of Liverpool.

Feel free to ban me anytime you want, but as long as this is going on I will continue to complain. All it takes is one rotten apple to spoil the lot, and I am just about ready to take my 6000+ messages and throw in the towel. I can not stand it. And I know for a fact I am not the only one who is offended.

How one single Liverpool supporter is allowed to attempt to ruin a board is beyond me. But who the hell am I to complain?  :038:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Introducing ..................................

King Kenny and King Kev ................The Walker Brothers

Meriles I say to you  : Kenny WILL walk ..............alone  

LBNo11

This thread stops HERE, I am not prepared to tolerate this behaviour any longer. I have a busy day today and will get back to all the combatants later.

1) You can all use the IGNORE facility re members which has been mentioned before
2) you can have your ruddy tit-for-tat war via the Private Message facility

Either way, don't sabotage this message board with all of your petty rantings and jibes - all members know how you all feel about each other, we are getting bored of this. Now STOP or ship out.

I'll be back...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC