watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham interested in Papiss Demba Cisse

Started by NorthernWhite, August 08, 2011, 12:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

We were linked with him in January from Freiburg. Very good player, quick, strong and scored over 20 goals in the Bundesliga last season.

Reports from Germany are claiming that us and Spurs are interested from England along with teams from Russia and Wolfsburg. It looks like Wolfsburg are showing a big interest and have offered 12 million Euro's but Freiburg are holding out for more.

If we do have genuine interest, then there clearly is money for the right striker and if this is the sort of target that we're really interested in, I'd be very excited as this guy is quality.

Lighthouse

But he is talks with another European club and will not be coming anywhere close to us. Nor will Shane Long. I wonder if this money ever really existed. Or as Mr Fulham I think said, if the right players are simply not available at the right price.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

elgreenio

not sure we'll be matching their valuation of him
touch my camera through the fence

Mr Fulham

Quote from: elgreenio on August 08, 2011, 12:22:10 PM
not sure we'll be matching their valuation of him

Wolfsburg are in talks with his representatives - a 11m deal is close to completition. The player has confirmed that his agents were in Wolfsburg after Freiburg's first match v Augsburg.

Burt

Doubt we would match the transfer fee expected, and the wage demands or the "big club" expecations of the player.

*Sigh*

Don't you just love the silly season?