watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Revised history of our latest signing

Started by MikeR, July 26, 2011, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeR

Born Patrick James Fawlty in Torquay, Devon, he displayed innate footballing skills early on. His parents, having failed as hoteliers, soon moved to Italy hoping to advance their son's burgeoning career. They changed their surname to "Salami" in an attempt to blend in with the locals, but the effect was rather less than they had hoped. Undeterred by his progenitors, young Paddy - known to his teammates as Pat-Jim - put pen to paper on his first professional contract at age 17. Unfortunately, his handwriting skills fell somewhat short of ideal; since that day the press has known him only as Pajtim Kasami.

COYW
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Mr Fulham

FC Silver Fox

Without being disrespectful to our latest signing, to whom I send my best wishes for success in Fulham colours, his name sounds like something you'd find on a menu in an Indian restaurant.
"I'll have the Pajtim Kasami with pilau rice, please".

Either that, or a character invented by Spike Milligan for the Goon show. (that's one for the oldies)
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

finnster01

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on July 26, 2011, 06:00:06 PM
Without being disrespectful to our latest signing, to whom I send my best wishes for success in Fulham colours, his name sounds like something you'd find on a menu in an Indian restaurant.

I think he runs the help desk at HSBC
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

michaelread

Quote from: finnster01 on July 26, 2011, 06:45:21 PM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on July 26, 2011, 06:00:06 PM

I think he runs the help desk at HSBC

these both got an audible laugh from me.

can we please actually call him Pat Jim? its the first thing i thought too, when i saw that name

Burt

How rude!

Funny though. The Indian restaraunt one in particular.