News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now Jol Has Gone Some Of The Players He Wanted....

Started by L-Wizzy, July 28, 2011, 02:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Wizzy

Will We Now Change The Way We Play, And Formation.

Fulham Should Play 4-2-3-1, Best Formation IMO
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

ElissonSnygg

Agree with the formation, don't think Jol is making it happen though, because he really like the Johnson-Zamora
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Mitch

He likes wingers, so it would need to be a very wide front three behind Zamora. How would you see it? For me it'd work with this  -                MS
      AH                     PS                     BH                    JAR

DM                             SS

DD                               PK                                 CD

BZ

AlFayedsChequebook

I fully agree, 4-2-3-1 would be our strongest line-up and has the flexibility to go to a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 when needed

Not sure what Jol will do though, we have played 4-4-2 so far, but that could be because we are missing dembele and dempsey, or because the opposition has been weak.

Hopefully we will change because Zamora is excellent when he has to lead the line.

FC Silver Fox

Now Jol has gone ?????   He's just got 'ere !     WTF..ulham?   please don't frighten us with subjects like that.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Whiteroom

Quote from: Mitch on July 28, 2011, 08:49:54 AM
He likes wingers, so it would need to be a very wide front three behind Zamora. How would you see it? For me it'd work with this  -                MS

BZ

No Dembele?

elgreenio

4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2, they're all the same. As long as players adapt to the opponent and situation they could play all of these in one game
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: elgreenio on July 28, 2011, 10:50:36 AM
4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2, they're all the same. As long as players adapt to the opponent and situation they could play all of these in one game

Obviously they are all machinations of the same thing, but the personell that would be on the pitch could alter dramatically.

For example, if we play a 4-4-2 with AJ and Zamora up top, then we are more limited if we then tell one of the strikers to drop into midfield.

Mitch

Quote from: Whiteroom on July 28, 2011, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: Mitch on July 28, 2011, 08:49:54 AM

BZ

No Dembele?

You're right. Forgot he existed as it's been so long since he's played. Liverpool was the last game i think? Start him behind BZ, PK on the bench.

elgreenio

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on July 28, 2011, 10:59:51 AM
Quote from: elgreenio on July 28, 2011, 10:50:36 AM

Obviously they are all machinations of the same thing, but the personell that would be on the pitch could alter dramatically.

For example, if we play a 4-4-2 with AJ and Zamora up top, then we are more limited if we then tell one of the strikers to drop into midfield.

then it's more player-oriented than Jol picking a formation and going with it
touch my camera through the fence

Jack Fulham

We've played 4-4-2 the last 3-4 seasons. Although you could argue it's 4-4-1-1 when Gera played behind Bobby in europe and when Dembele plays upfront. Can't see it changing to be honest, Jol used 4-4-2 at Spurs as well. 4-2-3-1 is pretty much 4-4-1-1.

NogoodBoyo

"Whatever happend to 5-3-2?"
It went out with the half-time fag and cup of tea.
Nogood "them was the days, itis" Boyo