watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwegian newspaper "Dagbladet" about the Norwegian flags at Craven Cottage

Started by Yarden, July 28, 2011, 12:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/28/sport/premier_league/fulham/john_arne_riise/17466882/

John Arne Riise about the Norwegian flags in the stadium next thursday.

Headline reads: Fulham fans wants to honour victims with Norwegian flags
Riise- A initiative we really apreciate!

I would translate the rest but I`m at work so hopefully someone else can do it..

LBNo11

(Dagbladet): Premier League kicks off 13th August and supporters of balløya has stated that they will highlight Friday's tragedy.

Fans Karen to Fulham will show their support by including the Norwegian flag in the stands at the club's home ground Craven Cottage.

It confirms the leader in Fulham Supporters Club Norway, Mats Bjornstad told Dagbladet.
- It's the British fans who have been in the forefront. They are to be purchased by the Norwegian flag and show that they care. As a Norwegian, this is very nice to see, says fan head Bjørnstad.

In both the Champions League qualifier against RNK Split next week and in the opening series against Aston Villa, the Norwegian colors being strongly represented at the stadium to the club where both Bjorn Helge Riise, John Arne Riise and Brede Hangeland player.

- Alarm feelings
The Norwegian supporter leader has received several inquiries from British fans wishing to express sympathy.

- Fulham's almost half a Norwegian club. Several English fans have been in contract with me to ask how the people here at home will react to such a gesture. It is clear that this arouses strong feelings in England, and I have said that there will be a very nice way to show their support, says Bjornstad.

Highly valued initiative
John Arne Riise and the rest of Fulham players in the country Wednesday afternoon in Croatia, and plays today Europe League match against RNK Split.

Dagbladet said Riise that he is touched by the supporters involvement.

- It warmed my heart when I heard about this initiative from the English Fulham fans, and it is an initiative we really appreciate. All our thoughts are with the people and families affected by these tragic events. We will never forget them, says Riise told Dagbladet.

- It's amazing to hear about all the sympathy of the Norwegian people get from around the world. These tragic events will hopefully bring people closer together, to take better care of each other and give us an even stronger belief in the values ​​we know are right, continue Riise.

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

I hope you're well pleased with your efforts, Mr. Edward.

Well done, sir!  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Now that's a worthy effort, not to mention a lovely way to further cement the bond twixt Hangerland, the Riises and Fulham.  Well done.
Nogood "bonding, James Bonding, isit" Boyo

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

theo

Yeah, great effort, really looking forward to the game as I have been unable to take part in any of the memorial gatherings back home.  Translated the text over on the other thread, realise I could have saved myself the effort now :P