watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Abysmal

Started by Ordar, July 28, 2011, 08:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Unprofessional, complacent, pathetic. I don't care it was the first leg away.

Murphy shouldn't have been playing after his terrible comments about not being motivated.

Etuhu is the worst player in the squad and should never be picked again. Been terrible in all the games we've played this year.

We'd have been better starting Kasami and Gecov in mf.

I'm so annoyed with that performance, and tactics. Subs should have been made at HT

Fulham_Adam

An absolute disgrace, 0-0 away from home in Europe pathetic.

It's a good result for us and we are through to the next round.
The past is told by those who win.

Ordar

It's not like Split were a good team. There's no way you can have been happy with that performance

LBNo11

...I just feel sorry for any Fulham fans who went to the game at large expense to watch the 'entertainment' - If I had gone I would have felt cheated...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Unprofessional  = PRE -SEASON  

Complacent   =   Not used to high  humidity  

pathetic =  Your view

finnster01

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 28, 2011, 08:30:01 PM

Yeah right. All it takes is a lucky strike/own goal in the 90th min for them to get a 1-1/2-2 and go through.

This contest is by no means over. They deserved to win and we were absolutely shite. 
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Peabody

I think the Team and a lot of our fans under estimated RNK. It is just as well that they could'nt finish. One thing we will have to be careful of next week, is the play acting when they are tackled, they do like to roll around.

Fulham_Adam

Quote from: Ordar on July 28, 2011, 08:33:32 PM
It's not like Split were a good team. There's no way you can have been happy with that performance

Performance was awful but you can't expect to play well in every game and we got a result out of it. We were awful against Amkar Perm and got to the final!

I'd be worried if we did play well and didn't win.

Fulham_Adam

Quote from: finnster01 on July 28, 2011, 08:44:19 PM
Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 28, 2011, 08:30:01 PM

Yeah right. All it takes is a lucky strike/own goal in the 90th min for them to get a 1-1/2-2 and go through.

This contest is by no means over. They deserved to win and we were absolutely shite. 

It's over- we will score 2 or more and they haven't got a hope in hell of matching that.

JBH

It was hot and Humid, we played poorly and drew 0 - 0 away from home in Europe during what is our pre-season.

What are you on you  098.gif??

ImperialWhite

Bad day at the office I'm sure, but pre-season or not that was a terrible performance. Remember, it was about this time last season when we beat Werder Bremen 5-1.

However, 0-0 away in Europe is a decent result and we just need to make sure we finish the job next week.

AlFayedsChequebook

The club should refund the tickets of those who ventured out there.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 28, 2011, 08:45:23 PM

Performance was awful but you can't expect to play well in every game and we got a result out of it. We were awful against Amkar Perm and got to the final!

I'd be worried if we did play well and didn't win.

Agree with Adam. I'll take 0-0 away from home. We will be far better at The Cottage.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Ordar

I appreciate that 0-0 isn't an awful scoreline. However I feel the total lack of professionalism shown by Murphy pre game and the performance on the pitch is nothing short of a disgrace. Just my view.

FatFreddysCat

Very bad performance, not a bad result. I'm sure a more motivated captain could have inspired a win against a poor side. But Like Finny says, they only need to fluke a 1-1 and we're out. Very dissapointing and i hope a more up for it midfielder than our captain starts next week.

Ordar

I couldn't agree more. Start the two young lads. Cannot be any worse than starting Murphy and Etuhu...

Gozorich

Christ! I came on here to get away from the wrist slitting going on on TIFF. What happened to the intellegent, thought through comments we are used to on here?

What ridiculous over reaction; since when have we had the right to win every match we play in Europe or even play well? Give us a break, some other clubs are still on the beach.  063.gif S001.gif

richie17

back to expectations again though aren't we?  

Before the kick off, what were the odds of a really ordinary performance away in Croatia in what should be pre-season?

Really high I'd say.

Then it happens....

Not the end of the world is it?   If we were good every week we wouldn't be us.   I didn't see the game for once as I was out this evening, but having watched almost every kick for years now I can't believe that we've reached some disastrous nadir from which nothing may ever be retrieved.  90+% chance of winning the home leg now, on we go.  No sense getting upset about something that was always pretty likely is there?  (and lest we forget, we nearly made a horlicks of Perm away last time out as well, and that didn't end too badly did it?)

JBH

Quote from: Ordar on July 28, 2011, 08:58:01 PM
I appreciate that 0-0 isn't an awful scoreline. However I feel the total lack of professionalism shown by Murphy pre game and the performance on the pitch is nothing short of a disgrace. Just my view.

What result did we get away in the Faeroe Islands?? 

I believe it was 0 - 0 against a team of part-timers proving that travelling away in europe is no longer an easy ride.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: richie17 on July 28, 2011, 09:12:44 PM
back to expectations again though aren't we?  

Before the kick off, what were the odds of a really ordinary performance away in Croatia in what should be pre-season?

Really high I'd say.

Then it happens....

Not the end of the world is it?   If we were good every week we wouldn't be us.   I didn't see the game for once as I was out this evening, but having watched almost every kick for years now I can't believe that we've reached some disastrous nadir from which nothing may ever be retrieved.  90+% chance of winning the home leg now, on we go.  No sense getting upset about something that was always pretty likely is there?  (and lest we forget, we nearly made a horlicks of Perm away last time out as well, and that didn't end too badly did it?)

I am not sure that anyone was expecting a phenomenal performance, but what I witnessed was an unprofessional performance. Frankly, we should have lost 3-0 (they had 4-5 good chances) and were lucky to get a draw.

Is this a nadir? No, but several players should be ashamed at the effort they put into this performance