watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Abysmal

Started by Ordar, July 28, 2011, 08:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

QuoteMy apologies, that's just how I read it! But I wouldn't (openly) say at work Here's a thought: Is it possible that our boss doesn't have the necessaries to manage an office? Just an innocent question?. Or, to the biggest guy in the pub Here's a thought: Is it possible that "big Dave" over there doesn't have the faculties to open a tin of peaches, and still lives with his mum? Just an innocent question?

Well volleyed, Mr. IW. It's hard to argue with such a witty riposte.

I look forward to our Season Long Weekly Predictions tussle to see which of us finishes 39th and which 40th.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 30, 2011, 02:36:54 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 30, 2011, 11:24:44 AM
Quote from: Blingo on July 30, 2011, 10:54:35 AM
If we played badly and won 20 games 1-0 this season, would anyone complain? (apart from Light Head of course) because I would not.

We play badly and scrape 1-0 wins and lose or draw the rest. Yeah I would complain because Fulham are entertaining and go forward ot we were under Hughes. Under Roy we were dull. We won but lost games we shouldn't have. When did winning become the be all and end all. If you want to win dull watch Chelscum.

This reply reminds me of the movie 'White Man Can't Jump' when Woody Harrelson's character says to Wesley Snipes character "You would rather look good and lose, then look bad and win".

We remember the entertainers as well as the winners. As we will never be the big winners as everybody keeps telling me. Let us at least entertain. But the answer is to have a Roy type manager for the Europa bore and a Hughes type attacking manager for the Prem. Two managers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope