watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A thread for Tom to moan about his banning

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 28, 2011, 11:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Sorry Tom , but i did tell you to stop the pm's about this. Dont moan to me moan on here.

finnster01

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on sometimes Mr Freddy.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on July 28, 2011, 11:52:04 PM
Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on sometimes Mr Freddy.
I'm not a shoulder Finnster. Just a bit too much. As i said numerous times Tom in the very numerous pm's, Calm down a bit.  now up to you. As i said my PM's will not be answered no more.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 28, 2011, 11:40:51 PM
Sorry Tom , but i did tell you to stop the pm's about this. Dont moan to me moan on here.
You are the one who contacted with with advice.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on July 28, 2011, 11:59:10 PM
No Tom, i'm the one who ignored you for a few days, then gave in.Sorry mate but you're a bit of a Murrey Walker.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 29, 2011, 12:06:10 AM
No Tom, i'm the one who ignored you for a few days, then gave in.Sorry mate but you're a bit of a Murrey Walker.
What is a Murrey Walker?
Fulham for life!

Tom

No mate, you came to me before the ban and gave me advice. I thought you were a friend but I guess not.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on July 29, 2011, 12:09:22 AM
What is a Murrey Walker?
Just chucked that one in to confuse you a bit, but seriously  S001.gif

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on July 29, 2011, 12:10:01 AM
No mate, you came to me before the ban and gave me advice.
If it was before the ban then i probably told you that you'd better behave, or you'd get banned, you obviously didn't listen. End of. I might not reply to all Pm's, but if you keep getting blanked then most people would take the hint.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 29, 2011, 12:15:05 AM
If it was before the ban then i probably told you that you'd better behave, or you'd get banned, you obviously didn't listen. End of. I might not reply to all Pm's, but if you keep getting blanked then most people would take the hint.
Most people have to courtesy to write back if written to. Just a polite thing to do.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on July 29, 2011, 12:19:03 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 29, 2011, 12:15:05 AM
Most people have to courtesy to write back if written to. Just a polite thing to do.
Not when the same question keeps getting asked, anyhow i've done the question for you.Rest assured no other pm's to me will be put on here, Tom's haven't either, but it was just getting a bit too much.

Mr Fulham

Let the past be the past, lads.  092.gif

Or as Mr Nogood would probably remark now:
"Future's bright, future's white, innit?"

nevzter

Fellas, let's all smoke the proverbial "peace pipe" and squash this.  Tomorrow is another day.

COYW.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."