watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And which game was Jol watching?

Started by finnster01, July 28, 2011, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I suppose I can be counted amongst those who hope Fulham win every game but knowing Fulham, I cannot get disappointed when they do not. I am also one of those that likes to give every new Manager and Player a fair chance before I criticise them and not judge them on any preconceived notion. What is a fair chance well that is up to you.

NogoodBoyo

I watched the whole game.  Most un-Fulham-like because Captain Dan didn't want the ball, Etuhu didn't know what to do with it when he had it and Hangers didn't have his passing boots on either.  To cap it all, Bobby Z couldn't hold the ball up in his ususal styleee, so we were woeful in possession.  It's impossible to judge what Jol's view of the fixture was, but we do know what Danny's was.  So I'm cross-posting from the Capatain Danny thread as I believe this was a major reason why we were so poor.  
"I love Murph as a player and as a captain.  Just not yesterday.  If he wants to to progress to management or even continue to be a worthy captain, he has to follow these basic edicts:
1. Never give your staff or colleagues a reason not to be motivated to perform in battle for you
2. Never give your enemies a reason to feel more motivated to perform in battle against you
Danny's negative statements succeded admirably on both counts.  And he played a scheister too.  He will not have impressed Jol with his loose lips.
Nogood "Dai Ci's Art of War, isit" Boyo"

Having got that off my broad and hairy, the exciting view now is to see how Jol reacts to such a poor performance.  And when he reviews the tape, he will see that we should have been Split by 3 goals if their strikers had tied their laces.  He has some work to do, but plenty of time in which to do it.  So, no more cross posting from me for a while - and I still love watching Murphy run the game!  It will take more than one bad game in heat and humidity to put me off my porridge.
Nogood "not a cross poster then, isit" Boyo - NO, NO, NO.

NogoodBoyo

Nice words, Peabody!  If only we all could be so mature.
Having said that - I just checked your avator.  So it must be true that the older we get the closer we get to the cradle, eh?!?!?! 086.gif
Nogood "now don't you get into an estate on me now, Mr P,isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Speaking of avators, does anybody else reckon my dragon looks as if he's been a bit squashed upwards in the box?  If so, please write a letter to your local MP, copy the Chairman of Plaid Cymru with an accompanying text to Mr. White Noise, 69 Cold Blow Lane, Nr. the Dartford Tunnel, Kentish Town, UKoGB&NI.
Nogood "squashing y ddraig goch, isit" Boyo

RidgeRider

Quote from: Peabody on July 29, 2011, 04:28:31 PM
I suppose I can be counted amongst those who hope Fulham win every game but knowing Fulham, I cannot get disappointed when they do not. I am also one of those that likes to give every new Manager and Player a fair chance before I criticise them and not judge them on any preconceived notion. What is a fair chance well that is up to you.

well stated Mr. Peabody!

A LOT of MOANING going on on this board right now. Is it raining in London?  :wink:

NogoodBoyo

Off to herd some sheep then itis.  Talking to yourself is too touch-feely hermit-like, like.
Well, I was talkin' to myslef, honest, but now someone's pulled the thread a bit I see.  Still, I'll send it and then read the post as I never know the protitocol in this situ, isit.
Nogood "hwyl bois" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

Oh 'ello, Ridge.  No moaning.  Just wasted an afternoon watching the game yesterday.  But, I'm not brown-n-bitter about it.  Move on.org for me.
Hwyl nawr,
Nogood "repeating myself like a pickled onion now, isit" Boyo

RidgeRider

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on July 29, 2011, 04:45:45 PM
Oh 'ello, Ridge.  No moaning.  Just wasted an afternoon watching the game yesterday.  But, I'm not brown-n-bitter about it.  Move on.org for me.
Hwyl nawr,
Nogood "repeating myself like a pickled onion now, isit" Boyo

:011:

I was referring to the melancholy masses who are freaking out in July.