News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well, a very productive first (enforced) day on the 'new' FOF..

Started by LBNo11, January 25, 2010, 11:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...an interesting and exciting day, lots of compliments and little dissent from the members so I declare that WhiteJC and Admin (LoveChild) should take a bow!

Many, many thanks for all the contributions today, the sudden changeover was very worrying as our previous hosts pulled the plug in a fit of pique, but we have rallied well - so thanks again - and keep those posts coming in, and I hope you soon get used to all the new features - no prizes for guessing <-M <-ine...

PS: You can stick your websitetoolbox up yer (*)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Well done all. Beautiful site, and as people get to figure out all the bells and whistles it will only get better. Good banter on top.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

ron

Another milestone day at the home of rational and courteous debate amongst the fans of a great football club.

All you movers and shakers who put this site together do the rest of us proud. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Burt

Good work indeed.

I like the new features.

Especially this one.
And this is quite funky too.

But what do the balls under our names relate to? Asked this on another thread but as it was irrelvant to that topic thought I would ask it again here.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Burt on January 26, 2010, 04:52:03 AM

But what do the balls under our names relate to? Asked this on another thread but as it was irrelvant to that topic thought I would ask it again here.

I'm guessing that's a high grade, technical, assessment of the quality of your contribution. There'll be no balls under my name.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Burt on January 26, 2010, 04:52:03 AM

the more you post the more footballs you get  ;D

LBNo11

...if only more balls meant my posts were worth reading!

Personally I would prefer mini Fulham shirt icons to footballs, maybe a selection 'through the ages' - or maybe Stratton and Large for the posters with the least number of posts to the Ivors and Haynes for the greater - If Corked Hat starts with a Stratton he would be determined to be a Haynes in a week.. ;D

The Doctor

I had assumed it was some comment on the posters' footballing ability.  My one football would therefore be a wild overestimate that should cost the FoF scout his job

mrska

LB, JC  and Love child..congrats..  proud of you all!..  Let me know if theres anything i can do to promote the 'new' site on Saturday!

Gonna be the finist of all Fulham web sites!

LBNo11

...nothing to do with me, I'm just the manager. Our founder LoveChild and designer WhiteJC have done all the hard work to get this site to this stage.

Don't forget all the other features other than the message board, we had the FulhamSpace by Ning 18 months before the offal copied it!

Now our chatroom is up and running too and we will have new features and dedicated pages to history and Fulham links and soon a 'Blog Roll' too.

They have done a cracking job..!