watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another Jerome Bid?

Started by Walsh, August 03, 2011, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

hope we stop before we end up with him in our lap..... he is average at best...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

cutbushcitylimits

Just saw Jol being asked the question......His answer was vague to say the least so i expect us to test the water again.
Maybe we have been back already as this bid has rose from 2-3.5mill in the last 2 days?
For the record i not fazed either way about this signing!

SP3

Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on August 03, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
Just saw Jol being asked the question......His answer was vague to say the least so i expect us to test the water again.
Maybe we have been back already as this bid has rose from 2-3.5mill in the last 2 days?

I didn't think he was that vague. Impressed that he's looking for backup for Bobby and presumably not going to spend major £££ on a backup player. I'd have been happy enough with Jerome at 3-3.5m. Don't think he's worth anymore. But we do need a Plan B for any Zamora injury.

cutbushcitylimits

Maybe it was me but there was a long pause before saying no
Quote from: SP3 on August 03, 2011, 05:43:38 PM
Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on August 03, 2011, 05:37:01 PM

I didn't think he was that vague. Impressed that he's looking for backup for Bobby and presumably not going to spend major £££ on a backup player. I'd have been happy enough with Jerome at 3-3.5m. Don't think he's worth anymore. But we do need a Plan B for any Zamora injury.