watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Grandsons at Fulham

Started by Peabody, August 05, 2011, 12:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Unfortunately, Sam my eldest Grandson did'nt make it last night but Jack the next one did and loved it. He tried to join in with all the singing and when we scored he was as mental as everyone else. They both want to go to the next one.

Aldo

Well done Peabody! Get a Fulham shirt on their backs before someone else takes them to the dark side!

TheDaddy

Blooming brilliant Peabody put a smile on me face ,Cant wait till Archie gets older dad and grandad will be the most proudest there ,He already looks the part in the Fulham kit at the tender age of 1 month !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Aldo

My daughter started coming to the cottage when she was 8. She is 13 now and will be a lifelong Fulham supporter. Her school is full of Chelsea fans, but when they take the mickey she can tell them that at least she has seen fulham play (including against Chelsea), which is more than they have!

LBNo11

...brilliant stuff Peabody, let them know the long history of the Shrimpton family and Fulham and that should swing it...

:clap_hands: :yay:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Peabody

I am not saying they are converted just yet, because their Dad (Chelsea) has a big say in that but young Jack last night, was a revelation, he just loved being a football fan. I am trying to teach him "Take me home"

ron

I'm a grandson at the cottage every time I go through the turnstile - at the tender age of 61! Grandad(1896-1983) and Dad (1918-1989) both had monochrome blood in their veins.

So collectively we've followed this great club from season 1906-7 to date. There must be many more out there with even longer involvement .....God bless us every one !  092.gif :yay: :clap_hands: