watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The pilgramige

Started by clintclintdeuce, August 06, 2011, 07:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Im thinking of making the trip at the end of September to the Midlands. Anyone else planning a trip?
The Dude abides.

Tom

No, I am meeting your brother in Ann Arbor for the San Diego State vs Michigan football game.  082.gif
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 06, 2011, 07:56:57 AM
Im thinking of making the trip at the end of September to the Midlands. Anyone else planning a trip?

Where are the Midlands then CCD?

We're off the Brown County at the end of this month fora week away from everything technology-wise - a secluded cabin on 17 acres, just us and the dogs - heaven.

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Tom on August 06, 2011, 08:36:08 AM
No, I am meeting your brother in Ann Arbor for the San Diego State vs Michigan football game.  082.gif

Thats going to be a good day out for you, especially if you havent been to the Big House yet.
The Dude abides.

Tom

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 06, 2011, 08:29:11 PM

Thats going to be a good day out for you, especially if you havent been to the Big House yet.
This will be my first time to the Big House. I have been to the Horseshoe in Columbus to watch my boys play Ohio State. I have also been to Wisconsin to see my boys play the cheese heads as well. I heard the Big House is overrated. Just bench seating but a great atmosphere. What are your thoughts CCD? How does it compare with the Horseshoe or Camp Randall?
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 06, 2011, 08:28:17 PM
West Brom Away!
Fair play to you CCD, best atmosphere i've seen from the home team fans when we played them in the quater finals. Came very close to getting my head kicked in, but Super Steve marlet scored so who cares? In all honesty the whole Birmingham area is a shite hole, and their accent has to be the least sexy in the entire World (sorry again Burt).

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Tom on August 06, 2011, 11:05:11 PM

This will be my first time to the Big House. I have been to the Horseshoe in Columbus to watch my boys play Ohio State. I have also been to Wisconsin to see my boys play the cheese heads as well. I heard the Big House is overrated. Just bench seating but a great atmosphere. What are your thoughts CCD? How does it compare with the Horseshoe or Camp Randall?

My thoughts are that there is only one great college football stadium and that is in East Lansing.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 06, 2011, 11:18:01 PM
West Brom Away!
Fair play to you CCD, best atmosphere i've seen from the home team fans when we played them in the quater finals. Came very close to getting my head kicked in, but Super Steve marlet scored so who cares? In all honesty the whole Birmingham area is a shite hole, and their accent has to be the least sexy in the entire World (sorry again Burt).

It seems like the only one Ill be able to get over for because of the Europa League and having to be at work on Monday. I wanted to go to QPR away, but itl be moved.
The Dude abides.

Tom

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 07, 2011, 12:00:55 AM
Quote from: Tom on August 06, 2011, 11:05:11 PM
No, I am meeting your brother in Ann Arbor for the San Diego State vs Michigan football game.  082.gif

My thoughts are that there is only one great college football stadium and that is in East Lansing.
They will be the better team in Michigan this year. I like the look of MSU's stadium over UM.
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

West Brom Away!

That's what came to mind first, but then thinking you were still meaning stateside it got me thinking. Best of luck, don't worry about not understanding a word they say up there, nobody else does either !!  :hook: