https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Citeh get together?

Started by WHITEwitch, August 07, 2011, 11:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

oh wait im not in any pictures  096.gig

FC Silver Fox

Sorry Lork. I was so surprised by those Michael Jackson gloves that I forgot to take a photo.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

My favorite moment was when Hater Don done an of the cuff son to welcome Gold Coast to England. Luckily i recoreded it for those absent Fofers to see as well
Rolf Harris- Royal Albert Hall- Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
Sorry just thought you wont get it unless you've seen Silver Foxes photo's or met HD  :doh:

Matt

Where can I see the photos? Facebook?

FC Silver Fox// you've got a PM!
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

HatterDon

I can see where you got the Rolf Harris reference, Freddy. He did get a bit better looking when he got older. I thought you were referring to this song by Rolf.

jake the peg

Many who've seen it do think it's an extra leg so I naturally figured ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

HatterDon

Thanks to all and sundry for making us all so welcome. Great beer and banter and Fulham all the bloody livelong day. What could be better?

Oh yeah, the match. About 85 minutes gone the missus tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I couldn't take this every Saturday.

there will be a proper trip report with pictures, but until then, thanks for welcoming me into the very best family in the world.

And thanks again, Spence, for not frightening the missus.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on September 22, 2011, 04:44:12 PM
Thanks to all and sundry for making us all so welcome. Great beer and banter and Fulham all the bloody livelong day. What could be better?

Oh yeah, the match. About 85 minutes gone the missus tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I couldn't take this every Saturday.

there will be a proper trip report with pictures, but until then, thanks for welcoming me into the very best family in the world.

And thanks again, Spence, for not frightening the missus.
Pity you didn't like the pint of Wifebeater HD  :beer: , still i managed to get EQ on it.