more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fullers ESB

Started by YankeeJim, August 07, 2011, 11:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on August 09, 2011, 09:13:45 PM
Just had my first ever Fullers London Pride -- yes, it was in a can, but what can you do. I was supposed to be meeting at the legendar Floore Country Store [legendary if you know Texas or are familiar with Willie Nelson (pbuh)], but wound up going to Hills Dales, a joint out in the boonies. I've driven by this place for years and always thought it was a biker bar, but MAN what a selection of bottled and draft beer. I WILL be back, although I'll never watch football there. If they even suspected that I followed soccer, they'd have probably strung me up as a potential child molester.

Nice beer when it's 100+ outside.

Don't worry Don, you'll get to taste the real stuff on draft shortly won't you? Lucky sod. :014:

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on August 11, 2011, 02:41:39 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 09, 2011, 09:13:45 PM
Just had my first ever Fullers London Pride -- yes, it was in a can, but what can you do. I was supposed to be meeting at the legendar Floore Country Store [legendary if you know Texas or are familiar with Willie Nelson (pbuh)], but wound up going to Hills Dales, a joint out in the boonies. I've driven by this place for years and always thought it was a biker bar, but MAN what a selection of bottled and draft beer. I WILL be back, although I'll never watch football there. If they even suspected that I followed soccer, they'd have probably strung me up as a potential child molester.

Nice beer when it's 100+ outside.

Don't worry Don, you'll get to taste the real stuff on draft shortly won't you? Lucky sod. :014:

Wherever the FofF prematch pint is, I hope they serve Fullers on draft. Yum City!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Enjoying a few of the Guinness Extra Stouts tonight. Lively and lovely beer indeed.
The Dude abides.

Logicalman

My head hurts!! :032:

I managed to polish off the last of three ESB last night by the end of the match, and after 6 hours kip, I am discovering the mixture doesn't to so well with my years - and lack of practice -  now.   

2 Paracetamol and a cuppa later and the brain cells are just beginning to realize its time for work.  fp.gif

Special stuff that, just another 20 bottles left ...  078.gif   :wine:  :beer:

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on August 11, 2011, 10:52:20 AM
My head hurts!! :032:

I managed to polish off the last of three ESB last night by the end of the match, and after 6 hours kip, I am discovering the mixture doesn't to so well with my years - and lack of practice -  now.   

2 Paracetamol and a cuppa later and the brain cells are just beginning to realize its time for work.  fp.gif

Special stuff that, just another 20 bottles left ...  078.gif   :wine:  :beer:

wish I lived close enough to help you lighten that load, good sir.  082.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel